HEART BREAKING

She screamed and before she could run his steel like grip grabbed her hand almost snapping her wrist.

"Skye" his voice was calm and she forced herself to look at him his eyes red. Suddenly his grip tightened.

"Skye" he called her name coldly his voice filled with hate and she could barely see him anymore.

"I..."Her head swayed.

"Skye?" His voice sounded normal and his eyes turned back as if pushed and his white eyes and red pupils returned before he pushed her to him and she fell unconscious.

.....

Skye woke up later and her head ached she looked up and saw Zed sitting beside her. She immediately recalled what happened and screamed as she moved away.

"Skye I.. "he held her and she screamed trying to break free.

"Stop!" He warned and she looked at him she noticed his eyes were normal but they were red not amber she noticed his claws were gone and his fangs were of normal size.

"I...Pharian" She said and Zed looked away.

"Zed? Pharian!" She screamed and realization dawned on her and she pulled her hand away from his. He killed him.

"He is not dead, not yet but his soul is inbetween dead and living" Zed explained.

"You tried to kill him didn't you?" She asked.

"Skye that was not me" he replied.

"Who then" she snapped and he glared at her.

"My anger"he replied.

"Why? What made you so angry that you almost killed the whole castle!!. Is...is Beatrice alright?" She asked. Zed's eyes flashed pure red but remained normal.

"Beatrice is fine" he replied.

"Explain yourself" Skye said looking at him in anger.

"You were poisoned our child is dead" he replied and her heart froze. She checked herself and noticed her clothes were changed and the blood from her legs was cleaned up.

She made a sound as if her breath was stopped before holding her stomach.

Her child was Gone?.

She had barely even carried the child and it was Gone?.

Tears began to roll down her eye lids while her lips trembled.

"That is why I was angry" he replied and she looked up at him her lips opened as if to say some thing but no words could come out her lips only trembled and the tears flowed freely. She clenched her fists and leaned back into the bed trying to access what happened.

"You need rest the poison was removed from your system before.....it escalated" Zed explained and thinking about it again made him angry.

Who dared to try to kill his wife and child?. He knew it was not the maid and the maid was not aware but he had killed her.

While he was in Skye's room the guards cleared the dead bodies and cleaned the blood.

Audrey was unconscious after being treated by the physician. Her stomach had large bandages around it and she had not moved for a long time though she was still breathing.

Zed had taken Pharian to the underworld to be properly treated though his breathing had ceased a long time ago he tried to return his brother's soul that was lost.

Beatrice had been locked in her room confused on what was happening and no matter how many times she shouted at the guards to open the door they didn't.

Zed didn't want her to find out. Since he returned back to normal he was still frowning on how his anger took over him and he began killing people.

His child was dead even before being brought into the world the thought of it made him mad he wanted to torture the person who ordered for the poison to be delivered.

The person would never live again.

Skye made a sound drifting him off from his thoughts before she clasped her mouth and cried out loud Zed moved closer hugging her. She felt torn like she had lost a part of her.

The person would suffer more all he had to do was find the person who wanted his child gone.

Who had such Audacity?.

"I'm sorry" she whispered and Zed frowned it was not her fault. Though she had only eaten the poison before he found out she was poisoned the child was recuperating because Skye was not aware she was with child and was eaten less so the child was already weak and the poison being a strong one immediately ended the child's life.

His child was gone
Their child was gone.