RUINED

Zed returned to the castle after the trip and went into his room to find nobody there it was so late in the night where was Audrey?.

Not finding her he decided to have a bath.

"Audrey!"he called. Where was she?.

The door was pushed open not even a knock he turned to glare at the person and saw that it was Skye.

He was yet to tell her that her father might be dead.

Ignoring her he climbed into his bed pulling the blanket up and ready to sleep.

Skye pulled the blanket off him and pushed him. He ignored her.

"Bastard!"she kicked him this time and he clenched his fist.

"Demon!"she shouted about to hit him again but he grabbed her hand and threw her into the bed crushing her under him she was breathing heavily.

"Let go of Me!"she shouted.

"Will you stop hitting Me?"he asked.

"No I'll hit you as much as I want!"she glared at him.

"Why what did I Do?"he asked using one hand to hold her hands above her head but she still struggled.

Audrey entered the room at that moment she saw what was happening and she left.

"You came to me to ignite your desires before going to meet your new wife did you think you will go free you just used Me!" She shouted at him and he captured her lips. She hit him and struggled but he tightened his grip making her wrist go red.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and she froze.

"What?"

"I'm sorry I used you" he gave a small smile.

"I don't accept your apology" she replied looking away.

"Then let me make it up to you"he smiled kissing her again before she could reply. He saw were he bit her neck the last time the mark was still there and looked fresh he licked it and she winced.

......

Gwen was finally released by Livermoore's men before dawn.

She was crying miserably on the floor she knew who had ordered them to rape her.

She wanted to kill him at the same time she wanted to kill herself.

Erik would never get justice for her.

Zed could? Wouldn't he?.

She decided to try to meet him.

After showering and getting dressed she appeared in his room though the force was pulling her back she was able to resist.

She found him in his room tied to Skye. She was completely covered by him her face buried in his chest.

Gwen clenched her fist wanting to run mad.

"Zed!"she called.

"Zed!"she called louder and his eyes flew open he sat up looking at Skye he smiled before turning to Gwen.

"What are you doing here?"he asked sternly and Gwen couldn't hold it anymore she began to cry.

Zed cursed before tying his robe and went to meet her. She looked pale and she was bruised all over. He held her hands and she was freezing.

"Tell me what happened" he said and she narrated every thing to him the whole truth.

"Why didn't you help save Sinan she might be dead" zed scolded.

"I know I'm sorry I was overwhelmed with taking revenge against him" she cried.

"I'll speak to livermoore later"he assured her.

"I want him dead"she simply said.

"Gwen don't do anything rash" Zed warned and she laughed who will want me after this she laughed as she cried.

"He has ruined my life! So I will end him" Gwen said anger clear in her voice and evil lurking in her eyes.

"Unless you still want me then I'll spare his life" she said stepping closer placing her head on his chest.

"No I already have two wives I don't need another woman" he replied and her smile dissapeared she moved away from him and glared at Skye.

"Since this little thing came you have not given me face" Gwen said she hated Skye with her life.

"She is my first wife and although she's a human that not only makes her the princess of kristanlia but also the queen of the underworld so I expect you to adress your queen properly" he warned her glaring at her.

Gwen stepped back more tears threatening to fall.

"Zed?"He heard Skye's soft voice.

"Now get out" Zed told Gwen before turning and walking back to his bed.

Gwen immediately left and crumbled to the floor. She wanted to die.

She needed to die!

She screamed loudly and tore her hair. The once beautiful seductive lady was reduced to nothing.