GWEN'S WISH

"What's that noise?" Skye asked and a maid knocked on their door.

"My ladies there is a man wishing to see the king" the maid bowed.

"I will see to it" Beatrice said and went to the throne room.

"I was expecting to meet the king not a child" Royel said. Yes beatrice was young the youngest among all the women she wasn't even up to twenty yet but was already married and a queen.

"I am his wife he is out and won't be back in a few days, to whom do I owe this acquaintance?" She asked and Royel smiled.

"The king of Gumstom, I came to inform him about waging war on him but with him absent it's easier" Royel chuckled.

"Don't think too highly of yourself" Beatrice narrowed her eyes at him though she was human she had obtained some unique powers from her mother some of which enabled  her to detect which was why she was able to see Pharian.

She could tell that he was not an ordinary person.

"After I take his kingdom maybe I will take his wife too" he came to stand infront of her and trapped her hands.

Beatrice struggled and he watched in amusement as the weak thing failed in freeing herself.

He was a god she was a mere human.

"Why do you want to wage war on us what has my husband done?" Beatrice asked.

"It doesn't matter I want to" once he said that thunderknomes the size of an average man ravaged the city there were a million of them Skye and Sinan rushed to the throne room seeing Beatrice taking so much time.

They found her entrapped by a tall man with dark purple hair whom Skye immediately recognized.

"You" she glared at him.

"Oh the king and his brother came to hide their precious treasures here" Royel laughed.

"Get out" Skye's voice was cold and angry.

"You seem to dislike me" Royel smiled and thunderknomes appeared in the castle burning and killing.

Royel was about to dissapear with Beatrice wanting to distract pharian then kidnap Skye so Zed would come and save her and they would have free access to their goal.

As said in some places, a woman is the problem of man.

Sinan murmured under her breathe and Royel flew across the room. He seemed angry that one of the women had touched him and turning he had ignored the woman's presence but now she had dared touch him.

"Beatrice you and Skye get to safety" Sinan commanded and the two women left the place.

"You just signed a death wish" Royel chuckled in anger before flying to Sinan. If anything Sinan was the queen of black magic Royel could not lay a hand on her.

He was annoyed that she was unscathed meanwhile she had succeded in harming him.

......

Livermoore was carrying out Eric's orders when he felt someone behind him turning around he saw Gwen.

"You" Livermoore snarled in disgust gwen gave him a wary smile.

Her eyes were dead and cold like her soul before Livermoore could say anything he felt an excruciating pain in his abdomen.

"Gwen?" He asked not seeing her move. Her hand had formed a portal the other end appearing behind him and she stabbed him with the blade.

Livermoore crumbled to the ground feeling his life being drained from him he began to tremble on the floor with loud groans which were music to Gwen's ears she listened to his cries as the great Lord crumbled after few minutes of screaming and twisting Livermoore's life force evaporated he was dead for good but his body laid on the floor cold without any form of life.

Gwen smiled like a possessed being but it was short lived as she felt pain in her heart soon she began to throw up black liquid.

She groaned in pain and cried out for help she felt her stomach twisting in the wrong way.

She raised her hand and her spell book appeared in her hand she began to look for spells to help with the pain when she stumbled on a page it was a 'wish for death' the page seemed to be a sequel to the spell she used the consequence of the spell she used to walk in the land of the living was to die before her time.

Little did she know that every second spent on the living earth were eating out of her live span and today was the last day.

It was indeed a wish for death.

Tears welled up in her eyes and soon her body stopped cold dead next to Livermoore's