ANNOYING WIFE

Zed held a meeting with the kingdoms under him informing them of the tribes and their mission.

They wanted to take everything.

Some of the kings present were scared some were not cause Prince Zed Legge led them.

Zed discussed the plan with them telling each kingdom what to do before dismissing the meeting.

"I see my husband taking charge" Audrey smiled walking inside she had a beautiful figure and her hips swayed as she approached him.

"Where were you last night? " He asked.

"I went to check if I left any important things in the underworld" she replied. And he nodded.

"How was the trip?"she asked standing on her toes to kiss him but  he turned his face and she only got to kiss his cheek.

"It was fine I still have work to do I will see you tonight" he said walking away.

"My lady don't walk around just rest a bit till the pain subsides and you have energy" Helen adviced but Skye already left the room bumping into one of the guards.

He looked familiar.

"Remove the helmet" she ordered.

"My lady?" He asked confused. Reaching up she tried to remove it from his head but she couldn't reach

"take it off now!"she ordered.

Zed was passing by when he saw Skye shouting at a guard he stood at a corner watching her smiling.

She had become more fearless since she had been with him. He remembered when she first came she was like a fragile flower now that flower had began to grow thorns.

The guard having no choice removed his helmet.

"Jason?"Skye called shocked then hugged him.

"I thought you were dead"she said tears welling up.

"My lady you don't have to hug me I'm fine thanks to you" he smiled.

"Me how? "She asked.

Zed frowned at the way she hugged him? , the way she was smiling and the way he cleaned her tears.

"The Prince let me go for your sake"Jason smiled.

"I'm glad your safe"she smiled again.

"Not only am I safe but he gave me something to do with my life I can now serve and protect you" Jason said and her smile grew wider.

"Thank you Jason" she said.

"Thank you my lady" he replied before leaving.

Skye kept walking and Zed noticed she was walking rather awkwardly didn't that woman know how to stay put.

"Skye?" He called and she turned to see him. She stood straight and forced herself to walk normally to him trying to ignore the pain but he already arrived in front of her and carried her.

"Zed put me down"she said cheeks flushing red.

"No your a fool after last night's activity your meant to rest today. But your stressing yourself.

"I'm not handicapped"she retorted.

"Your not but I need you completely recovered for next time" he smiled.

Next time?

"There will be no next time you always take advantage of me"she frowned.

"And leave you satisfied" he gave an evil smile looking at her and she struggled against him her face was already red.

Though she was becoming stronger she was still Skye who would blush red.

"Drop me this instant!" She yelled at him she didn't want to listen to his vulgar comments.

"No"he simply replied opening her room door.

"Your highness" helen greeted not expecting to see him. He gave her a small nod before placing Skye on the bed then kissed her cheek. While she glared at him.

"Helen don't let her come out till she's fine again take good care of her "Zed said.

"Yes sire" Helen replied and Skye watched as the great man left. She was always mesmerized by him.

Bastard!.

....

Zed went to the underworld next to hold a meeting with all the lords present including Livermoore he informed them of the tribes mission and told them the plan to prevent it.

"Forgive me sire but I do not believe you capable to lead us to victory in this kind of war we need a more experienced Lord" Livermoore spoke and Zed gave a small smile.

"Like who?" Zed asked.

"Lord Erik"Livermoore declared and the other lords began to consider his suggestion.

"I will not take suggestions from a man who in secret asked his men to rape a woman" Zed said leaving the other lords shocked and Livermoore glaring.

He hated Gwen.

"I do not care what any of you think as the rightful leader and your king what i say stands and unless you have meaningful suggestions to help this battle I suggest you keep silent".

No other Lord dared to speak while Erik just smiled. He was sure Zed couldn't win this war and he would ensure he died on the battle field.