ENVY

Audrey did not see Zed until later that night when he came in.

"Anything wrong?I haven't seen you the whole day" Audrey asked.

"Skye is with child" he simply replied and Audrey stared at him shocked.

"What?" She asked her voice cold.

"I'm sure you heard me the first time" Zed said and drank water straight from the jug on the table.

"How? You've been laying with me since are you sure it's your child what if another man..."

"Shut up!" Zed sent the jug flying across the room and Audrey flinched. He seemed to be in a bad mood.

"I'm sorry Zed I was just assuming th....".

"Keep your assumptions to yourself!" Zed snapped glaring at her and she noticed his red eyes.

"I'm sorry but if I may ask have you laid with her that I have not known of?" Audrey asked she hoped the child was not Zed's.

"She is my wife of course there has been times I laid with her that you don't know" Zed replied and Audrey's heart dropped.

"What are you implying Zed I am also your wife" she said looking in his eyes.

"You are and Skye IS my wife so I can lay with whomever I please I don't find it necessary to inform you" Zed glared at her.

Audrey didn't like the way he was emphasizing Skye as his wife like she was his only wife.

"I'm sorry" she replied but Zed was not in the mood he needed blood he faced the wall clenching his fists his crave for blood began to become more intense lately.

Audrey walked up to him placing her hand on his shoulder he glared at her from side view before turning to face her.

"Are you hungry?" She asked and he stared at her.

"A demon's blood is more satisfying" she whispered and his eyes turned blood red intensifying his want for blood at that moment.

"I have never bitten you before I might kill you in the process I don't let those I drink from live" he warned.

"Then I'll die knowing I satisfied you" she said stepping closer and Zed gave her a warning look.

"You won't kill me I'm already dead and I have enough blood to spare" Audrey urged her hands going around his shoulders.

Zed never drank blood from a demon or witch except by accident when he was with pharian in the forest the human turned out to be a demon he had almost died he glared at Audrey.

Was she planning to kill him?

Zed pushed her away his eyes narrowed warily at her and he left the room.

Audrey glared at the door why did he leave like that?

She thought back to Skye and remembered the words of that veiled woman. Skye was indeed stealing her dream.

She was going to birth the heir and that was final the only thing she could do now was make Zed believe the child was another man's or kill the child.

......

Pharian had been eyeing one of the kingdoms Arosticra the kingdom was a great one but the people had never seen the king only those within the castle knew and if the information ever leaked out the person would be butchered like meat.

Pharian made his way to the castle his aura gave off royalty and the guards gave a deep bow when they saw him.

"I would like to meet the king" pharian said making the guards widen their eyes.

"Any problem?" Pharian asked.
No one had ever come to meet the king the king summoned whoever he wanted.

"No my Lord I shall inform him but who shall I tell him that you are?" The guard asked.

"A Prince from the underworld"pharian smiled the guard didn't understand but bowed and left to inform the king.

"My lord" the guard bowed when he reached the throne room.

"Speak" the king had a low intimidating voice.

"There is a Lord who had requested to meet You" The guard stammered hoping his body would still be intact after giving the news.

"I don't entertain visitors" the king simply replied.

"Yes my king but he asked me to tell you that he is a Prince from the underworld" the guard said and the king shifted his eyes to finally look at the guard.

"What did you say?" The king asked.

"My king he...."

"Bring him in" the king said shocking the guard.

"My king? " the guard looked wary.

"I won't repeat myself don't keep my guest waiting" the king snarled and the guard bowed and left the place he opened the gates for pharian leading him to where the king resided.

WELCOME TO EVIL ✔︎《 EDITING》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें