NOT HIMSELF ♤

Dedicated to @Tassiedevil3

Zed groaned as the human was resisting for some reason the human was powerful and put on quite a fight.

Zed enraged, his eyes turned red and he grabbed the man with a solid grip so he man wouldn't escape and pierced his claws into the man's neck making blood splatter on his face, his lengthy tongue came out and swiped his face licking the blood off and the man let out a loud bitter scream.

"Zed?" Pharian called.

Zed shut his eyes as he drank every last bit of blood his victim had to offer

"That's enough go home" Pharian ordered Zed turned to him staring at him for long before he grabbed him by the neck lifting Pharian above the ground.

"Do not tell me what to do!" Zed shouted his voice like a hubbub of many people speaking at the same time.

"Skye would be worried" Pharian reasoned though not stressed that Zed was choking him. He was already dead so Zed could not kill him he would only feel the pain.

"Then let her worry I have no care for what she thinks" Zed said squeezing harder and Pharian freed his sword from his sheath and sliced his brother's arm dividing in two while the lower half fell to the floor forcing him to release Pharian.

Zed groaned and moved back his eyes bloody red and Pharian disappeared he knew if he stayed there any longer, Zed would have found a way to kill him whether he was immortal or not.

Zed groaned again and watched as his hand refused to regenerate his throat felt dry and he found it difficult to breathe he tasted death which he never had and blood dripped from his mouth.

He noticed the sudden presence of someone. Turning around he saw Audrey one of the demons of the undead.

"My Lord revert back to your original form and your hand shall be restored" came Audrey's voice and he complied quickly reverting to his original form and then back to his human form which made his hand return and the pain disappear.

"I shall leave now my lord" Audrey said disappearing.

She had always been loyal and seemed to understand things and was mature. She was also wise and he contemplated making her his wife though she was already his mistress.

.......

"Where have you been" Zed walked in to meet a sad Skye with tear stained cheeks.

Zed stared at her confused why was she crying and asking him questions?

"Are you alright are you hurt?" She asked.

"No I am fine you need not worry" he replied.

"I need worry you left at dawn and you return at dusk" she said.

"I am a very busy man" he replied frowning.

"At least tell me where you were?" she asked.

"It should not worry you
It's very late you should sleep" Zed replied taking off his robe.

"It should I am your wife but you don't tell me anything" she said sadly and Zed felt irritated.

"I refuse to tell you go to sleep Skye" he ordered.

"Okay" she said wiping her tears and leaving the room.

"Skye, where are you going?" He asked but she kept walking and he decided to leave her alone.
.....

"You didn't come back since last night" Helen teased Skye.

"Yes I was waiting for him" Skye replied holding back the unshed tears.

"Waiting for him I do not understand" Helen replied.

"Helen I am tired and in need of dleep" Skye pleaded and Helen frowned noticing the Lady was sad.

"As you wish your Highness" Helen said standing up and leaving the room.

Skye lay on the bed as the tears slowly ran down her cheeks.

She was tired, she waited for him all night and he came back so late and had refused to tell her where he was.

When he did not return by noon she started getting worried and Pharian also did not come to meet her like he normally would

She wondered if Zed would ever tell her anything about himself.

.........

Zed woke up his head  pounding, he rose from the bed drinking water but it only seemed to worsen with a loud groan he grabbed hold of the wall willing the pain  to stop he moved around the room and began to feel dizzy. It was still dark.

What was happening?

He grabbed hold of the edge of the table just before he fell down.He grabbed his hair pulling hard at ir the excruciating pain refusing to stop.

He groaned and his face twisted in pain.

Forcing himself to his feet he stumbled backwards and appeared in a wine room in his home grabbing two bottles he poured them down his throat hopefully he would focus on something else other than the pain.

But it did not work and he began to drink more feeling hot he undid the buttons of his shirt and drank more he shut his eyes and when he opened them they hurt.

He groaned.

"I need to lay down" he told himself and grabbed a wall and appeared back in his room.