DISCOVERY

"In future don't look into my eyes" he whispered in her ear and her heart thumped rapidly.

"Why?" She managed to ask and he gave a low dark chuckle.

"Do you want to live?" He asked and she noticed she was shaking she was afraid of him at first glance and for him to be the Prince of Dragon he was undoubtedly powerful.

" I alone allow people to look at my eyes not everyone has the privilege to" He said grabbing her hand forcefully as they walked out of the place towards the garden. She looked at her feet she was actually afraid of him.

"Many souls are trapped in my eyes" he said stopping infront of her and lifted her chin up.

"Look at me" he encouraged but she looked elsewhere.

"Look into my eyes I will allow you to your mother's soul may even be there" he let out a dark chuckle and Beatrice frowned pushing him away.

"Bastard!" She shouted but he didn't even move from the push.

"I advice you don't provoke me young princess I'm very short tempered"He warned still smiling no one will take him serious with that smile but she knew better. Stretching his hands he lifted her up easily and she clutched on his shirt  in order not to fall.

"Princess Beatrice I've set my eyes on you and once I want something I take it. You can never escape me you must be mine and if anyone interferes death is the only option i will kill any man that has their eyes on you so if you have any admirers I advice you push them away now" he warned still smiling and she just looked away she was afraid of looking in his eyes.

"Look at me" he encouraged and shd finally did she found his eyes enchanting and soul binding but this time she didn't feel her soul going.

.....

She had showered and took out a new silly robe. Skye had gone to meet Helen on advice to seduce a man. She had done everything else she was only waiting for him now.

She felt the lights dim and she smiled he was here.

"Very nice" she heard a deep voice behind her and she turned and saw Zed standing infront of her he looked tired and was sweaty then she saw blood dripping on the floor.

"Zed!"she rushed over to him.

"What happened?" She asked worridly.

"I'm okay Skye just a little bruise I'll  shower and be with you soon" he said pushing her hands away he walked into the bathroom.

There was something different about him and she knew it she could sense his cold feeling towards her and he never told her what happened in the trip.

Zed came out wearing a robe and she walked over to him slowly grabbing his shirt she pulled her self to be plastered on his body and put her arms round his neck and he froze.

"Don't touch me" he warned and she shuddered but continued.

"Surely that applies to other women and not me" she said caressing his neck.

"get your hands off me" he warned but she ignored him and kissed his lips she kept kissing him but he didn't even reciprocate it. She pulled away to look at him he wasn't smiling. Stretching his hands out he slapped her and she fell unto the floor pain shit shot through her body and her face was stinging in pain. She tasted blood and tears welled up in her eyes.

"I warned you" he said expressionless. She stood up legs shaking and looked at him she looked pathetic and shut her eyes she couldn't stop the tears that rolled out he looked her head to toe and noticed that when she fell her robe split revealing a portion of her delicate body and his heart raced.

Who was this woman.

"What happened to you" she cried and some thing flashed in his eyes for some reason he felt bad.

"I evolved" he simply answered.

"You are not Zed" she cried.

"I am just that my humanity died when I evolved" he answered honestly and walked over to her she stepped back frantically but hit a wall and he blocked her.

She was crying shaking and a streak of blood leaked from her mouth she looked so helpless yet beautiful and there was a mark on her cheek from the slap.

"I should apologise to you but I won't the Zed you knew is dead and gone I've lost my last ounce of humanity hence I can't feel a thing" he said and she looked at him and continued to cry.

"Don't cry" he wiped her tears. "This doesn't mean I won't treat you well" he said grabbing her chin.

"I don't want to sleep with you I want to sleep with my husband if you can't return him to me I have no problem with you marrying again" she said and he smiled evily