A FINAL FLASHBACK

Erik appeared in the room to find that Vivian had obeyed his instructions she had cleaned up herself and awaited him he smiled at the sight this woman was still insanely beautiful even after all these years, and his gaze became lustful.

"You said Zed was alive" she repeated his words.

"He is" he replied.

"I want to see him" she demanded he noticed the woman's cold demeanour.

"You will see him on one condition" he said walking over to her and grabbing her neck before looking her up and down and pressing her against the wall crushing her with his body.

"Erik take your hands off me!" She shouted.

"If you don't agree I will not only make sure you never see your son I'll kill him" Erik threatened and she burst out in tears.

"Please let him live" she pleaded.

"I will" He said burying his head in her neck his hands fumbling with her clothes.

.......

"What is this?" Zed asked

"You have to feed on her" Gwen told him.

"I'm not going to kill someone " Zed scowled.

"If you don't the pain will only become worse, you are just a new demon if you don't you will naturally become weaker and eventually die" Gwen explained.

Zed looked at the trembling maid in front of him he should feel pity but for some reason, he didn't.

He couldn't hold it any longer. He launched at the maid and she gave a shrill cry but it was useless he drank every ounce of blood she had and she dropped dead to the floor without bleeding there was no more blood the urge suddenly disappeared and he felt full.

"What's going on?" Pharian asked walking into the room and he looked at the both of them.

"Pharian your brother is a blood demon" Gwen said but Pharian remained expressionless.

Zed noticed that the boy was not behaving annoying or childish as he had when he appeared in his dreams.

"Erik must not find out about this" Pharian warned.

"Yes my lord" Gwen said one look from Pharian and she understood that he wanted her to leave which she did.

"So what else can you do bring the dead back to life?" Pharian asked smiling. The boy had become annoying again but his words triggered Zed as he recalled the king and his mother.

"Where is my mother? " he asked.

"I don't know if I can bring you to her" Pharian said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"The dead is forbidden to walk the land of the living" pharian said.

"But you can?" He asked.

"I am a living dead and I am a special demon I can do many things" Pharian replied.

"I'm willing to try" he said.

"Very well" Pharian stretched out his hand and Zed gave him a look

"Do you wish to see your mother or not?" Pharian asked Zed reluctantly grabbed his hand and they appeared in his mother's room.

Pharian immediately sensed something was off but it was too late.

"Mother!!" Zed screamed rushing over to her. The woman laid in a pool of blood and her breathing had ceased. Zed saw red nothing but red.

"How could you let this happen!" He shouted lifting Pharian with one hand crushing him against the wall. Pharian was shocked by his strength he could feel and tell that he was no ordinary demon he acted like the ancient demons and he could feel his dominating aura almost like his body was not enough to wield his power.

"I didn't know" Pharian said calmly.

"He said he wouldn't kill her!!" Zed shouted wanting to cry but the tears refused to come.

"You should never trust Erik but killing me won't do anything you are a vulnerable young demon you need me to teach you the things you need to learn to have your revenge" Pharian explained and Zed let go of him.