DESPERATE MEASURES

"You never talk about yourself tell me something" Beatrice  smiled at him.

"What do you wish to hear?" Eason asked.

"What do you want the most in the world?" She asked Eason found it a rather strange question.

"Why?"He asked.

"I wish to know but it is alright of if you don't tell me" she replied.

"I wish to be the greatest king  in the history of the world for generations to come" Eason declared and Beatrice could only look at him.

"What do you want the most in the world?" He asked.

"Freedom" she replied.

"Freedom?" He asked.

"Yes I need to be free" she replied.

"Then I shall grant you freedom" he said but she only smiled.

"Beatrice I desire not to waste any time let's get married" he said and she stared at him shocked.

"Why in such a haste?" She asked.

"Why not?" He replied intelligently.

"I'm not ready " She replied.

"No one ever is" he replied walking away and she watched the great presence leave her sight.

......

Pharian came out from the bathroom wearing his fine when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" he said and a maid stepped in carrying his dinner.

"My Lord" she greeted as she dropped the food on a table.

Pharian looked at himself in the mirror and smiled he was reminded of the kiss between Beatrice and him when he noticed a certain bat at his window.

"Come in" he sighed and she obeyed stepping into his room she changed from being a bat.

"What do you want?" He asked uninterested as he began to eat his food.

"To keep you company my Lord" Sinan said.

"You've been alone in your room for days"she expressed her concern little did she know that he only locked himself away to deceive others whole while he visited Beatrice.

"I like being alone" he said then suddenly stopped eating he felt like something was wrong with the food.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Nothing" she said looking confused.

"You poisoned Me?" He asked he felt his body burning up.

"I would never" she gasped walking over to him she put her hand on his neck it was blazing hot.

"Come" she said helping him stand to his feet pharian could hardly feel himself.

"Let's just say never trust a witch" she smiled and laid him on the bed.

"If you want the cure to this poison you have to make me your woman first" She said and pharian glared at her he never expected her to stoop this low.

"Beatrice" he murmured his eyes closing.

"Don't talk anymore" she said undoing his buttons.

Pharian felt himself going into a daze he could feel her hands on him removing his clothes.

"Pharian"Erik came into the room and Sinan stopped in her actions.

"Oh I didn't mean to interrupt" Erik stepped back and Sinan flushed but continued what she was doing pharian grabed her hands and snapped her wrist. She wailed in pain.

"Pharian!" she cried and he threw her to the ground it took some time for his body to neutralize the poison but it did.

"Impossible!" She gasped pharian ignored her walking over to the table he opened a box pulling out a leaf he ate it.

Sinan looked at him shocked those leaves could neutralize any poison and he had a habit of taking them.

"You dissapoint me Sinan I could have married you eventually" he said and Sinan tears dropped rapidly from her eyes.

"I'm sorry" she pleaded.

"I forgive you but go" he said. Sinan felt like crumbling but she left the room crying as she did.

All that was on his mind was Beatrice he was afraid she would fall for Eason.