BROTHERLY FIGHT ♡

"Where is he!" Zed asked kicking a stone out of his path.

"What is it that makes my Lord angry" Gwen said appearing grabbing his hand to stop him but he pushed her away.

"My Lord, what is wrong?" Audrey asked appearing by his side.

"Where is he? His scent was lingering in my room?"he asked.

"Who?" Audrey confused at what her lord was talking about. He ignored her and kept on walking.

"Pharian!" Zed shouted and the ground beneath him shook he held much power, even more than his imagination.

"Pharian!!" Zed shouted again.

"Zed!" Pharian called behind him happily but Zed's expression was terrible opposite.

"Come to see me older brother?" Pharian asked with a sly smile and Zed slapped him across the face his claws were already out and they dug into Pharian's skin.

Pharian got up and laughed.

"Your new lady is pretty" Pharian smirked and Zed tried to hit him again but this time he defended himself and pushed Zed back.

"You never listen!" Zed shouted.

"You never cared!" Pharian retorted.

Pharain had never known his mother, and when he found out he had an older brother, he had hoped that he would finally have someone to care for him.

He bad been a long child with a father who could not careless and had hoped to  have someone who cared. He waited Zed to notice him to take heed to him until he finally realized that Zed would never care, it wasn't in his nature to.

"I did that to make you become a man!

"The world could not care less about you, you needed to realize that you have to stand by yourself"Zed defended.

"Is this the man you are talking  about, who had no one but swords to play with, Who was shown no love, who deceives and leads others astray?!" Pharian bellowed he looked angry.

"Yes I needed you to understand that the world does not care for you!!" Zed retorted.

"All you taught me was that only you did not care" Pharian smiled a sad one pissing Zed off who attacked him and Pharian defended and they dived into a full brawl.

Zed grabbed Pharian's hand twisting it behind his back till a snapping sound of heard, it was that of his bone breaking.

Pharian wailed in pain his fangs elongating but Zed was far too powerful for him and he courlnt break out of his grip.

"Why were you in my room?!" Zed questioned.

"To see what you were up to" Pharian groaned as Zed continued to pull his broken arm.

"I told you not to care about my business" Zed said irritated by Pharian's attitude. He never ceased to annoy him.

"How can I not you are my brother!" Pharian replied.

"I told you I do not have a family" Zed said and each time he said that, it broke Pharian's heart.

When Pharian did not reply and stopped struggling,  Zed let go of his hand and Pharian groaned looking at his broken, paralyzed hand.

Zed glared at him one last time before leaving knowing he would heal.