RIOT

"What makes you think I'm not married?" he asked the girl.

"So there is indeed a girl in there" the girl gasped and Zed glared at her.

"That is not your business" he said coldly which frightened the girl.

"I'm sorry" the girl said then left.

Later that evening Zed was holding Skye in his hands he had finally got her to stop crying since she woke up. He didn't like seeing her like this.

Soon she began to sing while playing with his buttons. His heart softened she had a beautiful voice now he thought of it she never sang for him after they were married.

There was another knock and Zed was annoyed.

"I'll answer it" Skye said getting down from his legs but he lifted her and placed her on the bed and went to check it himself.

It was the young girl she was starting to irritate him.

"What is it?"he did not bother to hide his distaste.

"My mum made dinner and asked me to invite you and your wife and she said if you refused I should give you this" the girl handed him the tray containing two bowls of porraige.

"Thank you" Zed decided to accept it and placed it on a table in the room.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her and she shook her head. She wasn't smiling he didn't like her like this.

"Please eat something" he pleaded holding her hands.

"Why does she give us free food so easily considering how expensive it might be for them" Skye said.

"I thought the same but there was nothing wrong with the bread" he said.

"I'm not so sure about this one" Skye said she knew something was wrong with the food or was she just wary of death now her father had died?.

Zed stood up and looked at the food scanning with his inner eyes they turned red and he noticed that the food was indeed poisoned he threw it out of the window he had pharian bring food while she was asleep but he felt it would be cold and he was right he touched the bowl heating it up he brought it to her.

"I'm not hungry" she said as he placed her on his legs. He ignored her placing the food in his own mouth and eating it.

It had been three days and the taste of good meat felt nice he took a second spoon into his mouth but this time he kissed Skye forcing the food into her mouth her eyes widened and she tried to push him and spit it out but his long tongue pushed it further into her mouth.

"Chew" he ordered she looked at him and began to chew little by little he was satisfied that she was eating. when she was done with the peice in her mouth he pulled out a potato he kissed her again pushing it into her mouth before he could do it again she stopped him.

"I can eat myself" She then said.

"You had the chance and you said no besides I prefer it this way" He said pushing more food into her mouth she really didn't want to eat so when she was done with the portion in her mouth she kissed him before he could place another in his mouth to feed her. Her hands going inside his shirt making him feel warm inside he had almost fallen into her trap and his hands had started pulling the hem of her gown.

"Nice try you have to eat first" he said she gave him a pitiful look which he ignored as he forced the food into her mouth.

Soon there was banging on the door Zed's eyes went red he was angry and if it was that young girl  he would send her to be with her fiancee.

Skye was happy he could stop mouth feeding her though she liked it more than she admitted.

Zed opened the door to see people holding torches.

They looked shocked to see him.

"I thought you put the poison!" Shouted the village guard who had giving them this house and Zed narrowed his eyes at the guard the the girl with the woman whom he believed was her mother while the girl couldn't meet his eye her mother glared at him.

"You murdered my daughter's husband!" The woman shouted and the mob agreed with her.

"Kill him!" The the village people cheered and began to rush to him while some began to set the building ablaze

Skye was inside!

He was about to reason with them they had no evidence but blamed him but now he was angry and would kill them all.