NOT WHO I KNEW

Zed stood up and pushed Skye behind him and Skye noticed that the man also had blood red eyes, was this the demon lord that Pharian spoke about?

She stared at Zed's back as he had pushed her behind him.

"Where's Alvara?" Eason asked and Azrael pointed straight ahead to which Eason ran towards.

"Ah the king and queen of the underworld" he smiled.

"I'm not" Skye suddenly replied.

Azrael looked over Zed's shoulder to give her a questioning look.

"Zed has two wives I rule kristanlia, the other rules the underworld with him" she explained.

"My my two wives king I'm impressed" Azrael smiled.

"But dear human you are the one he loves" Azrael smiled making Skye freeze.

Zed loved her?.

Zed's expression remained the same even at Azrael's words.

He didn't know if he loved Skye or not but he knew he liked her around him and he would protect her.

"I don't think that's true" Skye said.

"Ah I see he hasn't confessed yet but how about you do you love him?" He asked her.

"Yes" she answered without hesitation and Zed felt something in his heart stir at her quick response like she was certain of it.

"You know he is a dead, rare demon and the lord of demons" Azreal said to confirm if the human was mad.

"Yes I do and I love him" she replied and Azrael smiled.

Yes she was indeed mad.

She was not bad but he still didn't see her worthy.

"King you never told me about another wife" Azrael pretended to be hurt.

"I don't have to tell you anything but I didn't want her again" Zed said.

"Like I said she is the main one Skye is it?" He asked for her to nod while Zed ignored him.

Suddenly Azreal attacked Zed but he pushed Skye out of the way before defending himself.

"Hide!" He told her and she obeyed and found a place while she watched their duel.

.....

Eason found Alvara in what was similar to what Zed was found in.

She seemed to be asleep. Turning into a Dragon he blew fire on the ball opening it before turning to human while the ball was still opened he pulled her out for her to fall on him.

Suddenly she woke up and breathed fresh air it seemed like there was no air in the ball.

He lifted her unto his shoulder when he felt an ache at his neck she had driven her fangs inside his neck but her eyes were still shut she was drained.

She sucked on his neck without care and he let her finding a man that was running from the creatures that were running around he pulled the man and any creature that came to him was destroyed.

He placed the shaking man on the floor pushing him on his knees before dropping Alvara beside him he held the man's hands behind him and the man became afraid.

"Drink" he told her making her eyes open and the man looked in shock at her red eyes.

Alvara pounced on him and began to drink the man's struggling was useless as Eason held him tight.

Alvara seemed to be dazed as she drank the man suddenly fell as she had drank him dry she pushed the man's body and stood infront of Eason who released the hands of the now dead man.

Alvara closed the distance and touched his hand but she felt his body go stiff.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing" he replied.

"Eason" she called she knew she felt him stiffen.

"You're a demon Alvara I still find it hard to believe he said and she shut her eyes her fangs withdrew itself and when her eyes opened they were blue.

She kissed him and he returned it.

....