SUICIDE

Sinan appeared back in the underworld ignoring all the dead bodies she searched for her brother he had been protecting the underworld too.

"Liver?" She called unable to find him.

She searched everywhere he might have been but couldn't find him.

As she was searching she caught sight of spikey red hair which was shining in the light of the flames around it.

Rushing over, she pulled away some large stones and noticed the familiar body laying without moving she choked on a gasp unable to believe it she turned him around to see her brother laying dead on the ground his eyes void of any life.

"Liver?" She whispered hoping he would hear her and wake up but there was no movement and with the way his body was it seemed he had been dead for days.

Unable to control herself she tied herself around him as if to transfer her warmth to him and he would miraculously wake up but with no movement she began to cry and sob, never ending tears left her eyes as the last person she had to hold on to was gone.

Vincent who had been passing by supervising the demon slaves to move the dead bodies heard weeping it sounded sad as if the person was crying out their soul and began to walk towards it.

Sinan sobbed more her parents were dead, Pharian rejected her and now her brother was dead she had nothing to live for maybe trading her after life to live again wasn't worth it, the pain she felt now was unbearable and she just wanted to die.

Finding the blade that had been used to kill her brother she glared at her fellow witch Gwen whose body laid dead on the floor and had slowly began to decompose while her brother's was like he was an ice rock no sign of decomposition.

Black demons were like that while red demons couldn't die black demons body remained cold forever after death which was rare.

She took the blade in her hands which trembled as she cried bringing the blade up to her chest she was about to stab herself when her hand was suddenly caught her hand and the blade was removed without looking up at who removed the blade she sobbed.

"Please let me die please" she pleaded.

"Never" came the voice and she looked up to see Vincent staring at her with a frown on his face.

"Lord Vincent please" her voice soft and he pulled her up and hugged her.

"Cry if you want, hit and scream as you please, vent all you want but don't ever think of killing yourself I won't let you" he said and that only made her sob more.

"We have lost some good people in this foreseen battle and now we can only morn though they don't have souls their memories will always be with us" Vincent said and Sinan finally hugged him back unable to say anything she sobbed more.

Vincent had taken a liking to the witch a few years ago but he was a diligent worker and never let his emotions get in place of his work and had buried his feelings but seeing her weep like this made something in him ache, something he didn't like and he wanted nothing more than to stop the tears that flowed from her eyes.

"Please let me die" she begged him her voice a whisper only for him to hug her tighter.

"I won't let you Sinan you aren't dying anytime soon, come" he pulled her out of the room before she would push him away and end her life.

"Make sure to clear all the bodies but the ones of the lords and ladies place them in a coffin I would come back for them later" Vincent commanded the demon slaves who bowed in return to his orders.

"The demon Lord was released" Vincent said trying to divert her attention.

"How?" Sinan asked unenthusiatcally.

"His daughter released him" Vincent said and Sinan though shocked didn't seem bothered.

When Vincent would go to continue his work she would just kill herself.

"They are not many people who are willing to do things for others but Sinan if you feel you have nobody just know you have me and I will always be here for you" he said pushing some of her wayward hair behind her ear and gave her a small smile running his hand on her cheek.

Sinan stared at him shocked and the gentle gesture brought tears to her eyes.

No one except her brother had ever bothered about her.

"Thank you Lord Vincent" she said to see him nod.