NEEDY (2)

The girl had forgotten what she wanted to say as she saw the great man who could barely fit into the house shirtless with long blue-black shiny hair very white skin and bulging muscles well not too bulging but enough to make her forget who she was in that momet.

"How may I help you?" He asked his deep voice echoed in her soul.

"I....i...i am rose your neighbour my mother had baked bread this morning and asked me to bring it" she said nervous.

Zed stared at the bread and the girl with only one thought let Skye eat the bread while he well ate the girl.

"Well thank your mother for her kindness" he said accepting the bread giving the girl small but devilish smile she immediately nodded and he closed the door though he was in a mood he will let Skye satisfy instead he let her leave she was too young he shouldn't feed on her.

Skye looked scared as he approached her and though he was hungry he regretted what he did she was already pale but he only took two sips.

"Skye" he neared her and she stood up climbing unto the bed to get away from him he followed her.

She missed her footing as she stared at him but he caught her in time pulling her to him and her blanket fell down stopping at her lower chest.

She tried to pull it up and move away from him but he caught a hold of the blanket and threw it away.

Skye gasped at him and shook he glared at her with red eyes as she stood bare in his hands.

"Kiss me" he told her Skye looked down and when she looked up he gave her a look saying she was wasting time stepping up she couldn't quite reach his lips so he bent his head and she captured his lips. He liked the feeling of her kissing him more that he kissing her. She had wanted to move away but he locked her lips pulling her up unto him her legs wrapped around his waist.

......

It was already noon but there was no sign of Zed or Skye she was worried and the guards who had not found the woman their Prince  asked them to find were worried for their life and even more worried now that the prince was not here.

Zed had a council meeting which Audrey had to take over though she knew nothing about politics pharian had appeared to help her and she was relieved the meeting went well and the kingsmen were pleased.

They found that she was more attractive and more fit to be the prince's wife other than his first wife who they believe a child.

"It seems the king had a habit of letting his wives take his place for a day after they are married" one of the kingsmen stated clearing the doubts of the others as this has also happened when he married skye. Audrey have gave a small smile and soon the meeting was over.

"Where is Zed?" Audrey asked pharian.

"I could ask you the same" he replied.

"He went after Skye she tried to escape the castle you can't tell me he didn't summon you once?" She said sharply and pharian narrowed his eyes at her.

"I don't know if he did I was quite busy" he said.

"Doing what? No matter how busy you are the king should be your priority regardless of you being his brother"Audrey scolded.

"He is and that's why I'm here to help you by helping him maintain his place and reputation though he is away" pharian said and Audrey glared at him but walked away.

.....

Pharian went back to the underworld only to find Sinan in his room it was still morning and he was planning to go and bath not expecting to see her.

"Sinan?"He asked confused. And she ran into his arms leaving him in shock.

"Where have you been?" She asked noticing a particular scent on him.

"You were bedding women again? "She asked giving a small laugh.

"Must be a beautiful one to have such a nice smell" she said.

"An indeed beautiful one" pharian said mostly to himself and Sinan  realized he was mesmerized by this woman and decided that she would copy the scent and make pharian notice her.

"You didn't come to check on me" she frowned and he kissed her head.

"I'm sorry I was busy" he said the kiss he gave her was a brotherly kiss but Sinan mistook it greatly.

Joyful she kissed his cheek and left his room.