ANOTHER VISITOR

Audrey Frowned he was right.

"You are right" she said.

"Of course" Halcyone Scoffed and began to walk away.

"Wait do you know where the king is I need to speak to him" she said to have Halcyone smile.

He raised his hand and a fire ball came out and flew above her.

"It will lead you to him" he said referring to the ball.

"Thank you" she said and they parted ways.

......

Alvara arrived at the place where she died and looked above towards the sky with narrowed eyes.

She waved her hand infront and the sky opened and she walked into it.

"Another visitor how lucky I am" she heard a lazy voice and looked forward to see a man throwing what was supposed to be bodies? inside portals.

Was he killing them? She frowned.

"Let them go!" She rushed towards him but before she could reach him something pushed her back.

"Personal space please" the man said turning to face her and she noticed his beautiful but skeletal like body.

"I do not like to be interrupted when I am doing my work" he spoke and frowned.

This was the second person to appear here.

Looking at her closely he smiled she had died some days ago he recalled wanting to send her to the afterlife to be judged only for her soul to refuse.

A very resistant soul he had come across a few of them most of them because they had unfinished business on earth but he also couldn't send her back to her body so he let her into the portal of the undead.

"Desdemona daughter of Lord Azrael" he smiled at her and she frowned.

"How do you know me?" She asked.

"I am a grim reaper but I cannot tell you my name a few days ago you died and I sent you to the underworld you turned out to be a fine demon" his lips moved a little in what seemed to be an attempted smile.

"You are the one that sorts the souls" she stated more than asked to see him nod.

"People are dying every second  because of this war so I have a lot to do if you would kindly leave" he said and she nodded.

"I was looking for another realm initially" she said and his lips moved up a bit for his staff to come to his hand slicing a pathway he opened a path to where her father was.

"Also your partner is incredible I can't wait to meet him later" he said in a low voice but she heard every word of it.

Looking at him she entered inside the path for it to close behind her.

Her partner? Eason? Eason!

She rushed inside to see Zed and Eason fighting her father.

Azrael suddenly threw both of them away to jump out of the realm.

"He is worn out and needs blood let's go!" Zed said and Eason was about to follow when he turned back to see a familiar face though he was far he could tell who it was and in a split second she appeared infront of him.

"Alvara?" His hands went to get cheeks meanwhile Zed had left to chase Azrael.

"What happened?" He asked looking at her noticing that her features had changed she even had fangs now.

"I died" she smiled and Eason frowned.

"You are now undead" he stated.

"Do you have a problem with that?" She asked.

"Not at all but I will miss your blue eyes" he said to see her smile and shut her eyes when she opened them back they were blue.

He smiled down at her before his lips met hers. He felt stressed and overwhelmed he was happy she was alive even if it was as a demon the species he despised the most.

Alvara returned the kiss and the both of them were lost in each other for a moment before she pulled back.

"We need to stop my father" she said and Eason nodded his eyes scanning ahead of him.

"I've seen the entrance" he said to have her follow him and the both of them jumped out to land on earth but neither Azrael nor Zed were in sight.

"Take left I'll take right" Eason said and Alvara nodded and followed.