ANGER ♡

Days had passed since the meeting between king Alexander and Zed Legge.

Zed could barely wait, he wanted to have skye as soon as possible, make her his, but decided to wait a few more days.

"When then will your wedding be?" Pharian asked Skye.

"I do not know, he has it all planned" Skye sighed. She had no idea what Zed had planned for their wedding or when it was going to be.

"Do you really have to get married to him?" Pharian asked.

"If I don't my kingdom will be in danger" she said dropping the comb she was using back on the table.

"So you are giving yourself to the most dangerous prince to save your kingdom who thinks of you as a royal snob?" He asked.

"Sometimes the subjects don't know of the sacrifices the authorities make to keep safe" she stated

"You will make a fine wife" Pharian smiled and Skye laughed.

"I do not  think so" she said looking elsewhere.

"You will, you are so young yet so wise" he praised with a genuine smile.

"Look who's speaking, you are less of age than me are you not Pharian?" She asked and laughed a little.

"Supposedly" he returned the smile and she laughed again.

They chatted on without care. Though she did not exactly know who he was, Skye had gotten used to the man appearing and had gotten comfortable around him this past few days.

All of a sudden Pharian disappeared and as she turned, Zed walked in.

"With whom were you speaking with?" He demanded he looked angry.

If anything she had deciphered about him, it was that he let his anger take control of him too easily.

"No one just myself since I have nobody" she said and Zed frowned.

"Do not take me for a fool Skye who were you speaking and laughing with!" He asked in a loud tone making her jump.

He was about to launch at her but someone pushed him back. Pharian had appeared and stopped his brother before he did anything he would regret.

"She was speaking with me" he answered and Skye stared at Pharian shocked. She had never seen both of them together in the same place as Pharian had always disappeared whenever Zed was near.

"I warned you" Zed reminded him fuming.

"And as always I never listen" he said not wanting to give anything away Skye's mind was too young to comprehend what they were.

"Stop interfering in my life and most especially in my room" Zed warned through clenched teeth.

Pharian feared for Skye he knew that Zed got angry easily even at the pettiest of matters. His anger usually controlled him and his decisions, if he had not interfered now, he may have hurt Skye.

"I enjoy his company" Skye admitted and Zed glared at her his eyes almost fully red.

"Calm down, she is your future wife do not do anything you will regret do not let the anger confuse you" Pharian said placing his hands on his brother's shoulder. He knew Zed hated being touched but he had to see reason.

"Thank you" Zed said taking deep breaths calming down and the anger subsided.

"Do not show up in my room again" Zed warned one he as calm.

"Understood" Pharian said before he disappeared.

Zed looked at Skye he could tell she was afraid.

Foolish! He scolded himself, he was trying to make her less afraid of him.

"Skye... I would never hurt you" he assured but she wasn't sure he had almost launched at her if not for Pharian.

"Okay" she lied and he could tell she didn't believe him.

"I'm not a monster" he blotted out.

"I know" she replied and he walked closer to the bed where she was sitting and she got up and began moving to to the other side of the room.

Zed did not like what was happening, she was afraid of him which he didn't want. The whole world was afraid of him and he needed someone to assure him that he wasn't a monster and he was hoping it would be Skye.

"Come" he urged her.

"I am fine where I am" she replied.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asked.

"Yes" she replied honestly and Zed felt it trigger his never ending anger but he held back.

"In a few days you will be my wife" he said.

"a few days?" She asked.

"Any problem with that?" He asked.

"I thought it would be little longer" she replied and he smiled.

"Come to me" he cooed.

"Once we are married you cannot avoid me so you need to learn to stop being afraid" Zed smiled through the anger.

She hesitated and took light steps towards him her heart beating faster as she neared him.

"Please don't hurt me" she whispered when she was in front of him and he frowned and pulled her to him in his steel-like grip, her heart flying to her throat, she had never been this close to a man.

"I would never hurt you.....on purpose" he assured her but his hesitation made her unsure.

"Once we are married you will be much closer to me than this" he reminded her and her cheeks flushed a bright shade of red and he laughed a genuine laugh with no ill behind it, he found her innocence amusing.

"I know" she whispered and finally managed to look up at him to find him smiling; a smile that reached his eyes which made him look more handsome. Seeing him smile generated a smile of her own and in a split second, he crashed his lips on hers.