SMILING

"Your provoking me lady Skye" he warned and she glared at him he pulled her head back.

" I want you" he whispered and she tried to push him away but he didn't budge.

"Unhand me!!" She shouted and he slapped her again and she fell on the floor trembling she could hardly stand anymore.

"Stand up!" He ordered he was panting and angry but she only wept he forced her up.

"Let go of me!!" She shouted and he looked at her. The hard floor bruised her and her face was swollen.

"Skye" she heard a softer voice.

"I'm sorry" he pleaded cleaning her tears and she looked at him.

"Zed?" She asked and he grabbed her neck gently.

"Yes" he said frowning he didn't mean to hurt her.

She looked and saw his eyes were Amber she jumped on him and cried helplessly. Ever since the trip his raw form had been walking on earth instead of his human form.

"I'm sorry" he pleaded and she tried to stop crying.

He released her grabbing a glass of water he poured it on her face and she managed to stop crying but she was still shaking just two slaps and she looked like she was going to fall apart.

"I'm sorry" he kept apologizing she looked so pitiful bending down he captured her lips in a gentle kiss.

She wrapped her hand around him and he held her waist gently.

"Skye shall I fulfill my promise? " he asked and she nodded and he carried her to the bed.

.......

Prince Eason was given a room in Varlish and Beatrice finally escaped him she entered her room and sighed she had been afraid since morning she didn't like Eason.

"Hm" she heard a low voice and screamed pharian was leaning against the wall watching her.

"Shawn" she called him walking towards him. She didn't know his name was pharian and he refused to tell her pharian was his demon name and Varlish constantly had strange visitors if they accidentally heard his name it was dangerous.

"It's your birthday today but no body recognized it" he said he also didn't know he only found out.

"It is irrelevant it was also the day my mother died i try to forget it" she said looking away.

"Come"He urged her and she walked to him.

"Why are you shaking?" He asked holding her hand.

"Nothing I'm fine" She lied and pharian gave a low chuckle he knew she Lied but he will deal with it later.

"Hug me" he ordered she looked at him confused but he only raised his brow and she hugged him then they appeared in another place it was like it was hidden there was a waterfall and beautiful flowers.

She smiled and ran towards them he watched her and he laughed a bit she jumped into a dandelion bush and the flowers scattered. She looked happy and she laughed happily exploring the place pharian followed behind her to ensure she was safe.

He heard a scream and ran.

"Beatrice?" he called but he didn't hear anything she just disappeared.

"Beatrice?!" He called again but no reply he heard sounds and turned towards the lake with shiny water he could see a body moving in it the body came out grabbing his legs he pushed the body away immediately drawing out his dagger wanting to stab the body blocked it and attacked he also blocked the body there was an action of attack and block until he managed to cut the body and she groaned.

"Are you alright? " He he asked looking at her leg where he sliced worridly.

"Don't worry it was only my gown " Beatrice smiled at him he was impressed with her she was agile and even dodged some of his moves he had been training her and gave her unexpected attacks and she choose to give him one this time pharian looked at the gown that was cut he had sliced off a good portion of the gown and her inner tighs were revealed.

"What's wrong? " She asked following his gaze and realized her gown had been cut off till her thigh. She immediately ran back inside the water no one was supposed to see her legs and body except her husband it was a rule on Varlish that's why she was always so well covered. Pharian's body became hot he had never been attracted to any female before though he had slept with his fair share of women but they began to disgust him.

"I'm sorry" he said looking at her her face was red from embarrassment.

"It's fine" she murmured bobbing up and down in the water the water stopped below her chest and it made her dress cling to her body pharian became aware of his arousal he had to leave now.

"Come in" she urged him

"Please" she said and soon he found himself walking into the sea she laughed and began to run away smiling he chased after her.

"Don't stay in the water too long its cold you'll get sick" he said his voice gentle.

"I can't get sick when your here" she laughed running away in the water faster.

Pharian made the water move him with a great speed and he caught her pulling her and she laughed and struggled.

"Cheater!" She whined and he laughed at her she kept struggling against his chest rubbing herself all over him.

"Stop" his voice came out stern and as a warning she noticed the position they were in and drew away as she drew she moved back and her head almost sank in the water she was distracted and forgot to flap she just wanted to move away.