FRUSTRATED♡

"Put everything in order!

"You that flower isn't straight pull it up" Helen ordered.

The whole servants of Gumstom busied themselves with the preparations of the wedding. They had been busy preparing everything since last night and it was already morning but everything wasn't ready.

"Lady Skye!" someone gently called and she stirred in her sleep before she sat up.

"What?" she asked a bit rude as she opened her eyes to see a maid in front of her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound like that" she apologized and the maid looked at her in shock.

"My lady! Do not apologise to me. I am here to help you to prepare for your wedding" the maid explained. Skye's eyes blinked rapidly and she saw two other maids smiling at her.

"My wedding?" She asked sounding confused and nodding her head sleepily.

"Good Lord!! my wedding!" She screamed jumping out of bed and the other two maids let out a little giggle.

"I overslept will I be ready in time?" she asked the maids in front of her.

"Of course my lady" The head maid assured nodding at the other two.

Meanwhile......

"Look at you getting all pretty" Zed heard Pharian's annoying voice behind him.

"Come to ruin my wedding day?" He asked and Pharian chuckled.

"I wouldn't dare" He smiled and Zed chose to ignore him and tried to do the button across his chest that just wouldn't close. His chest was too wide for the garment and he sighed in frustration.

"Help me get rid of those bodies" Zed waved to Pharian looking down at the two dead bodies in pools of blood on the floor in his room.

"You can't say it in a less rude manner?" Pharian taunted and Zed glared at him. His eyes were swirling between red and Amber.

He was trying to control his emotions, he almost lost it when he was told that Skye's father asked her to stay back and that the wedding would take place in their kingdom.

"You are still here?" Zed asked irritated turning to find Pharian still trying to carry the two bodies at once.

"Not everyone is overwhelmed with power like you" Pharian retorted and disappeared with the two bodies just as Zed threw a knife at him.

"Fool" Zed murmured under his breath.

He didn't feel too good and he still had to travel to Skye's kingdom.

Suddenly, the lights went dim and he sighed in frustration.

"What do you want?" He asked irritated he was going to snap very soon.

"I came to wish my son good luck before he got married" His father said and he could feel his evil smile.

"Will  you not be present?" Zed asked.

"I will but I won't" his father said chuckling darkly before coming to stand beside him in the mirror. Zed could not see the resemblance between them except in the way they were built.

"Here" his father said placing something in his hand looking down at it Zed saw it was some kind of bracelet.

"What is this?" He asked.

"My father gave it to me before I got married and now I want you to have it" his father explained but Zed couldn't form the words thank you, so instead he nodded to him then his father disappeared.

"You look very handsome my lord" a voice said turning around he found Gwen walking towards him he squeezed the table tight his knuckles turning white and staring at the mirror, he saw his eyes going a deeper shade of red.

Of all days to disturb him the demons chose today.

"So you are getting married today?" She asked and he could hear the sadness in her voice.

Was Gwen the demon he should marry? He thought.

No, she was too young and couldn't control her emotions.

"Yes I am" he replied.

"Am I invited?" She asked.

"No, go home Gwen we shall speak later" he told her and she looked around the room staring at him for a while before she sighed disappointed and disappeared.

Zed stared hard at the mirror taking deep breaths and trying to calm himself down but it didn't seem to be working.

Did this have to do with the fact that he was getting married today?

He forced the stubborn button till it closed but it was tight against his chest.

He heaved a heavy sigh, he was finally ready. He never had to spend too much time on his looks he was already a beauty to behold.