FOOLED

Pharian turned to glare at Erik.

"Don't mention her" Pharian gritted his teeth.

"It is what she wanted son" Erik placed his hand on his shoulders and Pharian turned around punching his father in the jaw.

Erik stumbled back but frowned.

"Don't mention her" Pharian warned.

"You ungrateful child" Erik snarled.

"Your mother was disgusting a whore, she was just an idiot I had no choice in marrying and to be honest she didn't care about you" Erik provoked him.

"Shut up!" Pharian said attacking him never would he have imagined that he would fight his father.

"It is the truth she asked me to lie to you that she was dead before she actually died, she despised you she regretted having you as a son!" Erik provoked and Pharian who had never felt this angry before felt his anger intensify as he tried to kill his father.

......

A Dragon came to land near them and The demon Lord looked at it with curious eyes surprised that these creatures still existed.

He watched as his daughter ran over to the Dragon hugging and petting it.  Did she own it.

He watched in amazement as the Dragon slowly turned into a large man whose shirt and been torn off and watched as the man enveloped his daughter in a tight hug.

Were they a couple?

He smiled at the thought not because he was happy for her but he could feel the aura of the man he was strong and still growing stronger and he also had the ability to turn to a man and beast.

The man looked up at him whose eyes immediately narrowed and the demon Lord could feel that the man did not  want him here.  So he did not share the same dream as his daughter.

Pity.

The demon Lord immediately disappeared from there as he had not recovered his powers he needed blood and right now he was still weak and the man looked like he wanted to force him back into the vessel for years.

Eason watched as the man dissapeared then his eyes caught sight of the empty vessel and he pushed Alvara back.

"You released him!" He asked in disbelief.

"I...." Alvara looked down she was now regretting releasing him the man didn't care about her.

"Alvara!" Eason shouted and she shut her eyes.

His hands gripped his head he knew how many souls died in other to keep this demon locked and she just released him.

"He will kill us all!" Eason could not believe it.

"You used me" he said realization dawned on him.

"You used me everything you did was just so, you used me so you could release him and I thought you were with us" Eason laughed at his own foolishness.

"So my suspicions were right in the beginning you are working for him you were the last person working for him that's why you were wanted" Eason stated.

"Eason that demon Lord is my birth father" she said and his eyes widened as he looked at her and she looked down.

"You understand the pain of not growing up with a family and knowing that you could bring back one of your parents you would do anything you could" she explained and she began to feel tears roll down and she hated herself in this moment.

"All I ever wanted was someone who would love me I didn't always want to be neutral and act tough I wanted someone that would care for me and hearing of all the things my father did to keep me safe when I was a child I believed that he truly loved me and I wanted to meet him" she explained and he heard her sniff.

He walked over to her cleaning her tears which continued to flow and she just dove into his hands and cried hard.

Eason was angry that she used him but he understood her reasons very well.

"And now that you have released him how you found that love that you have been craving?" He asked.

"He doesn't want me he was only using me he doesn't care he is also disspointed in me" she murmured.

"What goes around comes around but it doesn't matter now we need to get him back to the vessel" Eason said and she released him.

"He went in search of blood he is still weak now the more blood he drinks the stronger he becomes and the more his powers enhance" Alvara explained.