VIOLENCE

Livermoore laughed heartedly before pulling her once to come infront of him.

"Are you threatening me beauty?" He asked.

"Let me go and don't call me that it's disgusting" she snarled wanting to get free but his grip did not shake from her struggle.

"I like your kind, you will remain here" Livermoore ordered and it was her turn to laugh.

"Do you think I am like your harlots that you can lay with as you please?" He asked.

"No you'll be a special one" he smiled brightly revealing his sharp white fangs and Alvara sighed and stepped closer to him her hands went round his neck and he gasped as his grip on her wrist reduced thinking she was closing in for a kiss.

Alvara pulled out a dagger dipped in dragon's breath that could cause great damage and sliced his stomach then pushed him away from her before running off.

Livermoore cursed and groaned though he would heal the burn felt like acid.

.....

"Prevent them from coming in!" Jason shouted to some guards and they tried to hold one of the great doors where some strange creatures tried to break through to enter the main castle they were black with long red tails the height of an average man and they snarled and their teeth cluttered.

The people of the town screamed as they were butchered if they called  Prince Zed's name only those who called Leonard's name to be their ruler were spared.

Jason and knight Sebastian led another troop of knights towards the village to protect the people.

Meanwhile Zed had lost Leonard as he threw him away from a height of the castle to have him fly through a glass window falling towards the ground he followed him but when he landed there was no trace of Leonard.

Icczy and Eason were still trying to kill each other and he let them be.

As the knights of the tribes and the weird creatures f
ought and killed the citizens of kristanlia another kingdom Bladsia's knights came trooping from behind slaying the tribe people soon a great Dragon was seen to float on the sky along with a man in ice robes as they tried to harm each other.

The Dragon blew its fire like a wide, bright torch while the man protected himself by trying to freeze the Dragon.

Jason left knight Sebastian and the other knights to go look for his mother she was about to be killed by one of the tribes knight when he rushed over and rid the man of his head in one swift movement of his sword.

"Jason!" His mother cried rushing to hug him.

"Later mama come let's get you to a safe place" Jason said leading his mother while he killed the people on his way.

"Jason!"he heard his name and turned back his saw his friend Apollion.

"Are we with or against?" His friend asked as he noticed some other street boys he had come in contact with, weapons of their choice in their hands.

"Wie are with but I'm not sure you can handle this one it is a crazy crowd" Jason said to have Apollion smile.

"What can't we handle?" He asked him.

"This is not steet fight Apollion it's a war and you are not trained" Jason said ignoring the smell of dead bodies and screams around them.

"Yet the street is the greatest battle ground" Apollion said.

"For kristanlia!" The fellow young man who had been Jason's close companion declared as he and the other street boys fought their way through to stop any harm from be falling Jason and his mother as they made way to the castle for her to be safe.

The great Dragon crashed into the ground breaking it making the people around scream and run for dear life and Eason changed back to his human form it seemed Icczy was just warming up before as he had caused more damage to him now.

Icczy landed on the ground beside Eason and pulled him out with a great push of ice Eason flew to the other side of town and crashed he felt his spine crack as he vomitted a large amount of blood.

He quickly changed back form to a Dragon knowing that Icczy would be looking for him he decided to help the people hovering over the weird creatures who were once people harboured by the Phoenix tribe to be experimented on only to be turned to these irritating creatures.
The creatures wailed as the dragon's fire came in contact with them and they melted.