PAIN

Erik, Livermoore and some other lords rushed in hearing the scream including Gwen she hid and entered the room her eyes were not on Pharian who looked dead but on Zed when was the last time she saw him he looked even more breathe taking but his clothes were covered in blood which had her worried until she saw Pharian and realized it was his blood.

"Thank you Sinan" Zed said quietly.

"I'm sorry I was just shocked" she apologized.

"What happened!" Erik came forward and grabbed Zed's neck.

"You hate me so you want to kill my son?!" Erik shouted.

"I thought I was your son?" Zed laughed.

"Bastard!" Erik shouted but Zed still smiled though frowning internally Erik made him a bastard.

"All of you should leave" he ordered and the lords bowed and left.

"He is my son I am not leaving" Erik glared at him.

"And I am your king now leave before i lock you up" Zed warned his voice cold then Erik left zed turned to notice Sinan was still there she now had tears in her eyes.

"You too Sinan" he said but she shook her head.

"I'm not going, I love him, I'm going to stay here and take care of him" Sinan said defiantly.

"He is married he doesn't need your care now leave" Zed's voice was cold but it wasn't his tone that hit her it was his words.

"What?" She seemed lost.

"You'll ask him when he wakes up now leave I'm not going to ask you again" Zed said making Sinan stomp out the room as the special maids and doctors began to treat pharian and he stood over his brother watching him.

He would never loose pharian though he was annoying and stupid he was his brother and he cared though he acted like he didn't.

If pharian died he would only become darker.

He remembered the words he heard before he left Aristocra he had not doubt that it was the unconcious woman who had woken up and said 'the one who ages with grace' what stunned him was how she knew.

He would find the woman later but she was saying the truth some part of the prophecy has said that was who he was.

'LEGGE MALIKA VONISIPA DAYI CLAMPATO'

It was a strange language but there was a demon who explained it to him before he died.

The man had said 'as you grow older you will only become stronger beware your anger is your greatest strength and weakness a gift but a curse'.

Zed didn't believe in it Though it was true.

......

Gwen laid on her bed she had been in her room most of the time in order not to bump into Livermoore.

She saw him today she smiled a little then frowned it was like Zed didn't notice that she existed she hated herself.

Audrey was also married to him now maybe she should forget him, maybe she should leave him to live his life but she loved him she needed him she craved him.

She wondered what had happened to Pharian but that was not her business the only thing she hoped for was the war to start early so she could kill Livermoore once and for all.

....

She laid on the wooden bed in an isolated cottage deep in the forest she was reading about the prophecy about Legge.

The man was powerful and becoming to powerful that made her frown she had a mission a goal and she would achieve it not letting anyone get in her way even if it was Legge.

She closed the book and starred at the ceiling she had taken off her veil and she could still feel pain in her neck from Eason choking her.

How could he be so strong?. No one had lifted her like that. She smiled when she remembered how she had provoked him easily and thought of how she could do it again for her own benefit.

She thought about all the people that would prove to be a threat to her and she was eliminating them one by one.

When she was trying to think Eason's face came into her mind.

No one had ever seen her face without a veil and he had tried to remove it as if it was nothing.

She cursed and decided to sleep.