BLOODTHIRSTY

Suddenly he craved blood dissapearing from the room he killed every one he came in contact with drinking to his fill but he went on the whole castle was terrified and ran from their Prince.

Audrey was woken by the shaking ground and the screams and she immediately ran outside and bumped into one of the maids.

"What's wrong?" She stopped the frantic maid.

"My lady the Prince ah!!!" The maid couldn't complete her sentence as she was pulled away and Audrey watched in horror as she fell moved with great speed away from her to end in Zed's hands before the maid could move Zed's claws tore her neck and within a second the maid was drained of blood.

Audrey looked like she had seen a ghost and immediately Zed's head snapped to see her and an evil sadistic smile crawled up his lips.

Zed's raw form was tearing out and though he began to look more beautiful he also began to look more dangerous. Without a second thought Audrey ran like her life was on the line which it was. She saw the way Zed looked at her the was his eyes were red.

Zed moved he floated in air and when Audrey thought she had lost him she held her chest panting like never before but then he appeared in front of her and she screamed her soul out.

"Zed please" she whispered his name as she shook.

Almost like Zed didn't hear his claws plugged into her stomach and she screamed in pain.

"Zed!" She pleaded seeing he was not listening she used her powers to push him back but he just stayed there his nails digging more into her twisting around and Audrey felt her second life leaving her if she died now she would Cease to exist.

Using all her strength she muttered a dangerous dark spell but Zed's face only turned to the right as if being slapped before he turned to face her and the smile on his face was replaced by a frown which only told Audrey that this was her end.

Skye woke up with an emptiness in her system she felt weak and lacked strength she became fully awake when she heard the screams wanting to check what happened she stood up from her bed ignoring her dizziness she began to walk out of the room when she noticed a dead body in a pool of blood lying in the room her heart raced and turning it around with her leg she saw it was Pharian and she screamed.

"Pharian?"She whispered her shaky hands reaching to move him but he didn't react his body felt cold, his eyes lifeless and his breathing had Ceased she stepped back hastily.

"Pharian!" She cried and rushed out to find Zed if he was aware that someone had killed his brother in her room.

She made her way towards Zed's room her head spinning.

Audrey couldn't mutter any words as Zed pulled his claws out of her stomach and before she could collapse on the floor he plunged it on the other side of her stomach from her back and she screamed in pain.

Skye rushed towards Zed's room then she saw him holding Audrey in their room corridor intimately she frowned and was about to walk away when she heard Audrey scream and noticed some thing was wrong ignoring all the dead bodies on her way she rushed towards them. She stopped and her breathe hitched when she saw Audrey bleeding profusely from her stomach with Zed's hands inside as Audrey screamed in pain.

"Zed?" Skye called shocked and confused on hearing the voice Zed's head snapped to look at her pulling his hand out of Audrey she collapsed on the floor and Zed began to walk towards Skye she noticed his eye color and the blood on his hands, face, lips and body.

She moved back and tripped forcing her self up she screamed and ran away.

Zed frowned more without floating he took great steps towards her.

Skye's vision blurred and she swayed.

No! She would not faint now she felt a need to escape him.

Her head ache and she felt her stomach twist in pain making her cry out and then she felt the warm liquid trickle down her thighs she gasped feeling like she was going to die but forced her self to run but bumped into something.

Looking up she saw Zed and her eyes widened in horror.