EXPOSED

"Beatrice!" Andrea called running to hug her but Beatrice moved away.

"Why are you here?" She asked her father directly.

"After you got married I was searching on more information about your husband Pharian, but I couldn't find anything and i didn't know how to reach out
to you we were worried Beatrice" her father said.

"We were worried you were in trouble" Andrea said and Beatrice shut her eyes she hated this pretence woman.

"I should have known he was the king of Aristocra since I couldn't find anything and No body outside the castle knows how the king looks like" Edward said.

"Now that you have are you satisfied?" She asked.

"Beatrice why are you talking like this, is it because you are now a queen?" Andrea snarled at her.

"It really isn't but I realised you never cared about me" Beatrice replied.

"We are still your parents you can't speak to us that way!" Andrea shouted.

"And this is my kingdom you better behave or you'll be sent to the dungeon.

Edward coughed out in disbelief.

"Do you mean?" Edward asked.

"It's my kingdom my rules"she replied calmly.

"I'm starting to think we let her marry the wrong man she no longer respects or values us" Andrea said.

Beatrice let out a laugh before shaking her head at her parents.

"Why would I respect you?" She asked.

"In case you forgot I am no longer the child you controlled and ordered and as far as you are in my kingdom I am in charge" Beatrice retorted.

"But you are just a child you know nothing!" Her father raised his voice a little.

"A child?" She scoffed.

"You had no problem marrying 'a child' to a man five times her age and to a people you know nothing about!" Beatrice raised her voice higher and Andrea slapped her.

"Where is your so called husband hmm? He seemes not to know how to rule a kingdom leaving it in the hands of a young fool!" Andrea snarled almost immediately she felt a sharp piercing pain in her cheeks and screamed.

Beatrice had returned the favour delivering a slap much more harsher but what shocked her was that Andrea bled.

"Ah!!" Andrea cried and Edward ran over to her.

Andrea's lips had shifted out of proportion and bled profusely while Beatrice was also shocked.

"Beatrice You..." her father gasped then moved back.

"Why does she look like that?" Beatrice asked confused.

"Come here honey don't be scared" her father said opening his arms she was tempted to run to him but she felt wary.

"Come here now child" her father said with gritted teeth which only made her step back.

"Pathetic!" Edward charged towards her in a quick motion shocking her and her hands out of instincts grabbed his hidden hand and bent it to make him groan.

"Silver dagger?" She asked in unbelief he had wanted to kill her?.

"That's what kills you witches!" Edward snarled.

"I am not a witch!" Beatrice retorted feeling a little scared what did she just do.

"You are just like your bloody mother you are both cursed!" Her father said his tone full of disgust.

"Mother?" She asked confused she had always known she gained some special ability from her mother but she didn't know she could physically hurt someone.

"Witches are forbidden in Varlish" her father spat.

"But mother was a witch" she stated.

It didn't make sense for the king to ban witches and marry a witch.

"I didn't know she was a witch till after you were born so I rid the world of her" Edward snarled and Beatrice felt cold.

Her father killed her Mother?.

"You killed her because of who she was didn't you love her?" Beatrice asked.

"No!, women are nothing but a man's play thing if you loose one you can always get another that's why they were created in excess" Edward laughed shamelessly while Beatrice had never felt so angry in her life.

"So you didn't hesitate to kill her" she whispered.

"After you were born her powers became wayward she began to kill people and she hated herself for it she turned mad and was locked up, it wasn't a good thing to hear that the queen of Varlish was a mad witch so I removed the problem" Edward said without any remorse and Beatrice let out a sound as tears flowed from her eyes.

"You animal!" She shouted pulling the silver dagger she was about to stab him when she felt a familiar hand hold held her and pull her back.

She turned back to stab the person who had disturbed her from punishing her so called father.