FORCEFULLY TAKEN

And to think that he just had a cold bathe now.

Though the window was open he felt cold like it was an inner heat and he debated on whether he should walk under the rain for a while.

"Zed" he heard someone call his name as he closed the window turning around his eyes were already red and head aching because of this feeling.

His eyes narrowed incredibly as he stared at the person in the dark who he could clearly see.

"Gwen" his voice was filled with hate.

"Zed I...." she stepped out of the dark corner into a brighter place where the moonlight shone. Zed taking a closer look at her saw what she was wearing.

"Why are you here?" Zed asked.

"I heard about your child..."She murmured.

"Like you aren't happy about it. Or involved in it" Zed walked over to her and grabbed her neck squeezing it and Gwen whimpered as she felt his claws digging into her neck.

"Zed I would never kill your child" She begged her hand slipping to hold his on her neck her eyes watery.

Zed felt his grip loosen on her touch before his hand fell down without him wanting it too.

"Zed...." She walked closer to him and he perceived something on her that made his eyes emit red veins.

"You.." Zed glared at her.

"I couldn't tolerate it anymore" she said her hands gliding up his chest and Zed grabbed her hand.

"I expected nothing less from you" Zed said in disgust.

"You won't be able to fight it Zed three different potions were mixed in on your water plus a fourth one which I have applied to my skin" Gwen explained and Zed shut his eyes knowing he couldn't escape it before his grip on her hand tightened.

"You know once I recover you'll be gone do you still want to do this?" He asked slowly feeling himself slipping away and desire settling in.

"I am only helping you Zed" Gwen said pushing herself to him.

Zed shut his eyes trying to control himself but he wasn't in control of himself not only was the drug swimming in his system it was also on her and every breathe he took made him inhale it.

Gwen pushed him unto the bed before climbing his legs.

.....

Alvara was sitting untop of a cave outside the kingdoms of the tribes when she noticed Eason strolling in the woods smiling she got down and decided to follow him.

"What is the Prince doing outside by this time of the night instead of getting his beauty sleep?" She asked and Eason chuckled.

"You talk too much".

"My my but I have only appeared and not said much" she said and he turned to look at her she was wearing the veil.

"Take the veil off" he said he liked seeing her without the veil to admire her features.

"Why would I do that?" She asked smiling though he couldn't see.

"I prefer you without it" he replied honestly making her smile broader.

"Is that a compliment?" She asked.

"You can take it like that" he replied not minding the fact that she was walking with him because he knew she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"I would have obeyed but you are just a prince" she said and Eason clenched his fists and turned to her.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"If you were someone dear to me I might have heeded your word" she shrugged and Eason scoffed.

"It is fine if you do not want to take it off" He replied.

"I do not want to if I do I doubt the Prince would know what to say and keep staring at me" she said making him laugh.

"What makes you think that?" He asked.

"It's the same thing you did when you were in my room" she said and his eyes narrowed.

"I was not staring" he snarled and she laughed out loud making him frown.

"You seem to be proud of yourself" he stated.

"I am very proud of myself unlike the one who calls himself a Prince but is just a lapdog to others..."

"What did you say!" Eason bellowed at her pushing her against a tree.

Alvara felt the ache in her back from the push but ignored it as Eason blocked her from moving away.

"I will kill you one day" Eason glared at her only making her smile more as the evening breeze blew hair veil and hair in the direction of his hand making him unknowingly feel the texture of her soft, long black hair.