KILL THEM ALL

"Skye!" Zed called and she rushed to his side from inside he put a protective hand around her and looked at the people setting the house ablaze and glaring at Zed.

"I told you he had a woman!" the guard said.

"She is beautiful!" Another exclaimed and Zed tightened the grip he had on her in anger and she winced a bit making him reduce his grip.

"Don't kill the woman she's innocent!" another Mob member said and Zed glared at all of them.

"What are you waiting for kill him of course with his good looks he was obviously a devil I want his head as revenge for my son!!" A woman screamed who he believed was the man's mother at that time all the People rushed towards him and he pushed Skye behind him with one glare a great force pushed all of them back falling to the floor and he turned all the torches off with one movement of his eyes.

Then he pulled the young girl towards him without moving his body.

"Mother!" The girl screamed and her mother tried to pull her but there was an invincible force pulling her the girl screamed as she ended up in Zed's arms she was scared.

"Didn't you want to marry me?" He snarled.

"Let me go you devil!!" She screamed in the midst of the darkness there was one source of light Zed Legge's blood red eyes glowed.

"He is indeed a devil!" Someone screamed and they began to run but for some reason they couldn't.

"Forgive us!" They began to beg one after the other but Zed was already insane it had been long since he had his full bending the girl's neck in his hands there was a bitter shrill scream that made Skye look away as he drank her dry throwing her body infront of her mother who screamed and fell to the floor.

"Who is next?" he gave a devilish smile with his bloody lips.

"Beg your husband lady!" Someone shouted which only irritated Zed

Skye knew not to interfere now or she could be a victim.

He pulled another person to him not wasting time soon the person fell dead on the floor drained of blood.

Zed looked like a blood crazed vampire but he didn't mind that they pushed him to do it.

"Spare the innocent" Skye whispered. But he believed they were no innocents anyone in the mob was guilty and deserved to be deprived of their lives.

The people screamed but it was useless they begged and Zed snarled.

Didn't they want to kill him?

calling him a devil?.

His raw form was almost out and he had almost lost control.

After the blood bath that had occurred Zed walked towards Skye stretching out his hand Skye hesitated before placing her hand in his.

Zed not wasting anymore time pulled Skye before dissapearing and appearing in the castle in his room.

Audrey who was asleep awoke immediately.

"My lord" she rushed to him ignoring Skye. But his eyes remained on Skye and Audrey followed his gaze.

"Lady Skye are you alright?" Audrey asked and Skye just nodded.

She had barely seen Zed use his powers and what he did now still left her in shock and fear.

"You must be tired I will prepare a bath for you" Audrey said rushing to the bathroom and Skye began to walk out of the room.

"Skye" he called her and she turned to look at him she felt sick in her stomach all that blood and dead people.

Not knowing what to say to her he just stared at her while she bowed her head and hurried out of the room to hers.