SUPRISE SWITCH

Lucas charged at Pharian while he skilfully dodge the attacks of the young blonde man.

Lucas was angry that the demon was unharmed.

"Draw out your sword if you are not scared" Lucas said as he was a sword fighter and a good one.

"If you would give me one I would I don't use swords" Pharian shrugged.

Lucas attacked him again giving a fake attack at his legs he went to stab his neck and Pharian caught his sword in his hand before throwing it away.

"Let's fight with bare hands I think that's more fair" Pharain smiled at him.

"Then it's your doom" Lucas laughed and attacked Pharian.

Pharian delivered a punch sending the young boy back.

The two continued to fight and Lucas was now angry he managed to deliver a hit to Pharian making the demon smile.

"You demons are filthy! Why don't you just go back to hell" Lucas snorted in disgust.

"And the tribes are not far off, you people always cross your boundaries" Pharian said smiling as the young lad attacked him which he found entertaining as he had nothing better to do.

......

Azrael landed when a Dragon landed behind him, turning around he smiled like a mad man showing his pearly white fangs.

He had drank enough blood and now he would put the children in their place always thinking they were better than their elders.

Azrael wasted no time and attacked Eason the Dragon blew its fire but the demon lord remained unscathed.

"Eason find the three lords we'll take care of him" Zed said appearing and Azrael smiled at him.

"Wanting to gang up on an old man?" Azrael chuckled.

"When his age is overdue yes" Zed replied.

"You took some time to find me are you alright?" Azrael asked chuckling.

"Let's just say you are not my priority and I don't go after useless things" Zed shrugged and Azrael smiled wanting to attack him when he felt another presence one that was evil and oppressing and he turned back.

"Hello Azrael" Alvara gave her father a sinister smile that looked nothing less compared to his.

Azrael looked at his daughter she had become an undead and was a blood demon.

Alvara wasted no time in kicking him and he flew across the houses.

Azrael crashed into the building surprised she could touch him like this he had already drank blood but it seemed his daughter was more powerful now.

Azrael came out of the pile and attacked Alvara while Zed attacked him the both of them tried to harm the demon Lord who was now stronger but they were two powerful blood demons and he was one.

Azreal managed to push both of them to get punched by Zed catching his hand, Azrael twisted it and Alvara came from behind kicking his legs he couldn't keep up with the both of them Zed reversed their hands and was now pulling Azrael's own. Alvara plunged her claws into her father's neck and Azrael suddenly grabbed the both of them slamming them into the floor.

Alvara immediately stood up pushing him back she delivered a series of kicks and punches making the demon Lord move back.

Right now she was just venting her anger on him killing her.

Usually she would be crying as she was beating him but for some reasons tears didn't come and she has a feeling it was because she was now undead.

Zed attacked from back and Azrael could barely keep up with them.

"Cowards" Azrael laughed as he spat out blood.

Zed punched his but sending a vibration making the demon Lord produce blood from his lipsand Azrael looked confused on the blood.

"A blood demon can hurt a blood demon" Zed answered the question in his thoughts.

"Also we have to cleanse you if all the blood you stole from the humans" Zed smiled.

While Azreal was still processing it Alvara grabbed his neck and lifted him.

"I want nothing more than to kill you" Alvara said her voice filled with hate.

"The words of a rejected child" Azreal chuckled and Alvara felt angry she didn't like that he could provoke her like this.

Suddenly his hand grabbed her own neck and he threw her hand away from his.

His grip was tight choking her.

Zed came from behind.

"I would like to have sometime with my daughter if you don't mind" Azrael said turning his eyes to look at Zed and he flew away.

"No one would ever want you and the Dragon?" He chuckled "his hate for demons is clear in his eyes your very presence is repulsive to him". "That's not true!". "Listen to the words of your father".