UNFAIR

"Enough!" Icczy roared he had had enough and the creatures were never ending. He wasn't some soldier to deal with the creatures that ate the humans.

He had always had his pride on a high level compared to the others each of the Lord has their own sin Icczy's being pride his brother Halcyone and lust as his while Royel had greed.

"Stop!" He ordered his brothers.  The demons they had planned to kill were now controlling them and giving them orders it was something that didn't sit too well with him.

"The people...." Royel stated only to be interrupted by Icczy.

"Damn the people this is our chance to stop the demons from taking over" Icczy said frowning.

"Do you have a plan?" Royel asked for Icczy to hum.

"We'll save the people of kristanlia Leonard taking the credit and the people will have no choice but to crown him king as he had saved them while their so called king was trapped somewhere in the sky with a demon Lord.

So the three carried on with the plan....

...

"Shawn" Beatrice whispered and Skye glanced at the both of them before deciding to leave them.

"I'm sorry I came in between you and Sinan I..."

"Don't" Pharian warned before she continued.

"You were going to marry her and she almost killed herself for you" Beatrice stated her eyes filled with tears of pity for Sinan and she still willingly helped the man that broke her heart and almost caused her to end her own life.

"But now I am with you what are you insinuating?" He asked for her to look away.

"You should go back to her besides your father was right I'm a useless human while she is perfect" She said and Pharian narrowed his eyes at her.

"I couldn't care less about what my late father said" he emphasised the word late.

"And unless you want to see me end my own life for the same reason Sinan did stop talking rubbish" he admonished while she stared at him trying to decipher his words.

He had said for the same reason Sinan did. But she wanted to kill herself because the person she loved rejected her.

Now she thought about it he had indirectly said he loved her and she had indirectly rejected him.

"It isn't fair to her though" Beatrice finally looked away from him.

"I'm sure the world would provide a man for her let's not worry about others. How are you feeling?" He asked bringing her eyes back to him.

.....

Zed had found a path away from this cloudiness using it he excused himself and let the two men sort out each other's response.

He appeared where Azrael had taken him away from.

Moving not to far he disappeared to Aristocra.

Skye who had been taking a walk in the corridor after leaving Beatrice and Shawn suddenly heard footsteps behind turning she found no body there but when she had turned front Zed was in front of her and clutched her mouth before her she could register what was going on and screamed right on time.

"Hush"he said and she pushed his hand away and hugged him. She missed him.

"Why are you being so cuddly?" He asked and she looked up at him her hands tracing the bruises on his face that had dried blood. His handsome face.

"Zed" she called and he only stared at her running her hand through his hair.

"How are You?" He asked.

"I am fine how about You?"She asked he was the one fighting in the war.

"Come" he led her to one of the guests room using his eyes he opened the lock and once they were in he locked it.

She felt nervous remembering what he had done to her last time. The shameless man.

"I want to shower and rest"he said. Fighting with his kind especially one who was the greatest to ever live wasn't easy and unlike the others he had drained him and he started feeling it in his bones.

She stared at his back and smiled feeling her smile he turned back.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Nothing it's just that not many men leave the war front to shower and rest especially a king" she giggled a little and he narrowed his eyes at her.