CONFESSION

Zed and Azrael had not ceased their battle, both of them refusingto give up.

"You know you can't kill me" Azrael reminded him.

"I can tell you the same" Zed retorted and Azrael suddenly caught him wanting to rip his head out of his neck when Zed's claws dug into his abdomen and he groaned he needed blood.

"You should stop fighting this you know I can't go back to tge vessel not after you have tarnished my legacy" Azrael scoffed pushing Zed away from him.

They both heard a sudden sound like rustling of leaves and Eason appeared.

"How did you...." before Azrael could complete his sentence he was more than a mile away from them.

Eason had thrown him a punch that sent the blood demon flying not giving Azreal any time to think he appeared and rained blows on the blood demon who in turn pushed the angry Dragon away from him.

"What put you in this mood little Dragon"Azrael asked with a smile on his bloody face.

"You bastard!" Eason reached to punch him again but the blood demon caught his hand with one push he sent Eason flying and then appeared in front of him.

"That does not answer my question" he smiled at Eason who glared in return and caught hold of the blood demon and his eyes swirled with anger catching Azrael in a trance for a few seconds which made the demon wonder who the Dragon was apparently the Dragon didn't know either.

Zed who had been away from them was thinking of how to leave the realm as the two had issues to settle.

With the height at which Alvara fell from the sky he doubted the veiled woman had survived and it was only natural that Eason would come and pick a fight with the great demon.

If he were to be honest with himself he was getting tired of the fight but had not let Azrael known.

He shut his eyes and waved his hand infront of him wanting to find some kind of doorway.

....

Beatrice layed on the bed with Pharian and she beside her while Sinan stood after completing her work.

"I should leave now" Sinan said.

"Why?" Skye asked.

"I was asked to protect you till Pharian returned and now he has I have to return home" Sinan replied.

"Thank you for helping me" Pharian said and Sinan gave have a small smile before disappearing.

"What happened between the both of you?" Skye asked when Sinan had gone.

"What do you mean?" Pharian asked turning his gaze to meet Skye who frowned he wasn't smiling as usual she didn't like seeing him like this.

"You and Sinan?" She said and Pharian feigned ignorance.

"I don't know what you mean" Pharian replied.

"The way she rushed over to you there was emotion swirling in her eyes you can tell me Pharian" Skye said and Pharian looked at the human whom he had always talked to and kept him company even when his brother hated it.

"Sinan loves me but I don't share the same feeling" he said.

"Is she aware?" She asked.

"Very much but her feelings haven't wavered" he said.

"Did you reject her before meeting Beatrice or after?" Skye asked.

"After" he replied honestly.

"If you had not met Beatrice?" Skye asked and he sighed.

"I would have ended up marrying her and everyone would have been happy" he said.

"Would you have been happy?" She asked to see him smile but not his cheerful smile this one seemed gloomy.

"I'm not used to the feeling so I think everything would have just been the same to me its what my father wanted anyway and her brother" Pharian said.

"Her brother?" She asked to which Pharian nodded.

"Yes recently Sinan had tried to kill herself" Pharian said and Skye stared in shock the woman seemed in full control of the world around her why would she want to end her life.

"Why?" She asked.

"I told her I would never marry her and I was disspointed in her" Pharian said.

"She took it to heart" Skye stated to see him nod.

"Her brother was angry with me so I went to see her that night instead of meeting with Beatrice" Pharian said and Beatrice who had been awake all this time listening to them bit her lips to hold back a sob.

Pharian had noticed the slight movement.

"You can stop pretending now" his gaze returned to Beatrice who opened her teary eyes.