A NEW FOUND SOUL

Skye woke up the next morning what happened to her a few nights ago felt like a dream.

She missed Zed drastically and the council had started getting suspicious and began asking her questions.

And in all this while Pharian had not appeared.

Helen kept her company and she had been reading books on politics.

Soon she heard a knock on her room.

"Who is it?" she asked and a maid stepped in.

"My lady we have guests the king of varlish appeared" the maid answered entering the room.

"Okay I will be out soon" Skye said and the maid bowed and left.

Skye had not expected the arrival of any king and now the king of Varlish appeared.

Varlish was a dangerous kingdom they were known for their production of deadly weapons and poisons.

What would the king of such a kingdom be looking for in kristanlia.

Skye got ready and was about to leave the room when Pharian appeared and she screamed she wasn't expecting him.

"Where have you been!" She shouted a bit.

"You miss me shouldn't you be missing your husband?" He asked a wicked smile growing on his face.

"Fool!" She smacked his chest.

"I almost got killed few nights ago" she complained and Pharian's eyes grew dark.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Something weird happened I can't really remember what happens but it seemed like someone was choking me" she explained and Pharian frowned deeper.

"It's okay I'll be here next time" he said and she gave a small smile.

"Why are you here?" she suddenly asked .

"To help you deal with the king of varlish" he smiled and they walked out of the room.

"Pharian have you seen a woman you fancy?"she asked.

"No" he simply replied.

"All your days how can a handsome man like you not fancy anyone? "She asked.

"Or do you have a different taste?" she asked and Pharian's eyes narrowed she was suggesting that he had a kind of fetish and liked men instead.

Seeing his expression she let out a laugh.

"Enough nonsense let's go" Pharian said walking faster and she smiled and followed him but did not tease him anymore and soon she appeared in the throne room.

"Your highness" king Edward immediately greeted and Skye bowed a little welcoming them.

"Where is the Prince?" A woman beside king Edward immediately asked and Edward gave her a warning look.

"He won't be here "she replied.

"Why won't he be here?" The woman blurted out she was really shameless in asking questions.

"That is personal and between family only" Skye replied and the woman scoffed.

"That's enough Andrea!" King Edward said and the woman pouted but said no more.

"Your highness we are coming from a far journey we would like to rest " king Edward requested.

"Of course your highness but please join us for dinner" Skye said humbly.

"Since the princess has asked so nicely who am I to refuse" he gave a small smile that hinted something. Pharian didn't like the man once he set his eyes on him. He was up to no good.

They all sat and ate dinner quietly and ate in a royal manner.

The doors opened and it revealed two guards holding a beautiful young girl.

"My king she was found hiding in the carriage.

"Beatrice I asked you not to come!" the woman Andrea immediately scolded she looked like Beatrice mother.

"And when did I ever listen to you?" Beatrice snapped.

"Beatrice we are not in our home show your mother some respect" king Edward scolded but she ignored him.

Pharian watched the tiny girl infront of him her name really did match her beauty. Pharian stared at her intensely studying her.

Beatrice suddenly felt a piercing gaze and lifted her eyes and saw a pair hazel eyes staring at her intensely and she froze without breaking eye contact.

Pharian looked at her shiny blue crystal eyes enough to melt the toughest stone.

Pharian suddenly noticed something amiss she could see him

She could see him!!

His large eyes widened even more.

Beatrice noticed the panic in his eyes and looked away the man was truly handsome beyond words she had never seen such a magnificent creature .

Who was he?

He looked like an angel and why was he looking at her so intensely he seemed to look panicked.

"I apologize for the inconvenience your highness" king Edward apologized and  Andrea let out a scoff displeased that he apologized.

"It is okay king a room would be prepared for Beatrice "Skye said.

...

"Thank you once again your highness we shall go to rest now" king Edward said and Skye smiled in agreement.

A few servants showed them the way to their room Beatrice trotting behind.