DAY 1

A few weeks later the countdown had begun

Skye escaped from the castle putting on a disguise she went among the people.

Zed had been more vicious she didn't even stay in his room anymore and he informed her that he wanted to get married.

She was aggrieved she had started liking him but he just destroyed her hopes.

Walking she bumped into someone.

"Sorry" she apologized walking away quickly he looked at her he had felt how soft her skin was no villager could posses such skin only radiant princesses.

"Excuse me" he called after her but Skye ignored him walking faster he felt something was wrong and chased after her.

"Hey" he said standing infront of her.

"Please move" she said rather rudely he tried to see her face but he couldn't then the royal guards appeared.

"Come with me" he pulled her into a secluded corner.

"Drop all the coins!" the guards shouted they were many pulling people out of their houses taking their valuables.

"No!" Skye shouted but the man held her mouth shut.

"This has been happening for a few days the Prince is indeed wicked the people starve for days and they still come everyday to take the little they have if they can't give them anything they rape their wives or hold their children captive.

"Hey you!" One of the guards spotted them.

"Can you run? " he asked and Skye  nodded they began to run but soon they were surrounded by guards.

"Hand the girl over" one of the guards said.

"Over my dead body" the man with Skye said. The guards had not seen her face but they had already noticed her flawless skin and coveted her.

"Foolish boy!" The guard laughed he seemed to be in charge of the other guards.

"Kill him" the chief guard ordered the rest and they launched at him.

He pushed Skye back bringing out a dagger he began to fight the guards soon five of the guards were lying lifeless at Skye's feet she screamed.

"Worthless fools!" The chief guard shouted.

"What are you waiting for seize him!  And i want the girl in my chambers tonight" he commanded and troops of guards surrounded them.

"Jason" a woman came out rushing to him it was his mother.

"I will be fine ma I won't die!" He assured her.

"Jason!!" She shouted as she saw the guards pulling her son away.

"Unhand me!!" Skye struggled but they didn't let go.

"Shut up beauty!" One of the guards holding her said.

"I hope the boss will let us play with her too" they laughed to each other Skye felt disgusted.

The guards dragged them to the castle towards the cells.

Skye didn't stop screaming soon she noticed Zed and his guards on the stairs walking.

"Zed!" She screamed and one of the guards slapped her.

"How dare you call the Prince by his name" the guard gasped.

"Zed!!" She screamed she couldn't  see him but she hoped he heard her.

The guards continued pulling her.

"Let her go" they heard a deep magnetic baritone voice behind them and they immediately released her.

She rushed into his embrace and the cloak fell off and he saw it was Skye he was shocked.

The guards felt like collapsing she was the princess they hadn't seen her face.

They had even slapped the princess they were dead the Prince would never let them live.

"Sire we had no clue we would never treat the princess this way" one of the guards said as they fell on their knees and pleaded.

Zed looked at the woman in his arms and the guards he had no regard for them.

"Guards" he called the guards with him and they all marched forward.

"Execute them" he said and took skye with him as he walked away.

"Zed?" She stopped him and he glared at her.

"What?"he asked.

"There's a boy that tried to save me they want to execute him too" she said.

"Then let them" Zed replied unconcerned.

"He tried to save me!" Skye said.

"Then his reward will be great in heaven" Zed said getting annoyed Skye sighed and followed him. She would just have to release Jason herself.