A FLASH BACK (1)

It was dawn and though he had walked a long distance he was barely tired. He wished he could just disappear to his destination but it wasn't possible the place was sacred.

Zed looked at the two pillar stones in front of him. He knew that once he walked through the barrier he would no longer be the great king Zed Legge.

He took in a deep breath and walked in slowly he felt the watery barrier on his body and as soon as he crossed it he felt weaker. His powers had gone, powers were forbidden in this realm.

He looked down at himself and he felt emotional but it quickly died. He looked like the human Zed. The handsome youthful man that was every girl's desire just vanished away from the existence of the earth and no one knew what happened to him.

He was now the king of the dead.

Zed took a look at himself he was still great in height and though he wasn't as buff, his muscles were still bulging but his demeanour has changed he now looked like the human Zed.  Deep black hair and light brown eyes with a sweet smile.

The world of the undead made him more scary his hair so dark that it had streaks of blue in it. His eyes turned Amber and red and his skin became pale and white signifying that he was dead.

........

"Zed!"His mother called. But Zed ignored her.

He was drunk and went to a brothel he was 23 at this time. His parents were tired of his rebellion but could do nothing.

Zed scanned the area watching the half-naked women sway their hips while he and other men looked lustfully at them.

A beautiful full figured girl came to stand in front of him. She didn't look older than 18 and she was already a harlot.

"My Lord seems bored if I may ask what is it that bothers You?" She asked. He knew she was trying to seduce him and he gave a sly smile.

"A beauty to serve me for the night?" he smiled and she reciprocated it grabbing his hand she pulled him into an empty room. This wasn't the first woman he had ever slept with. He had experiences with a lot of women.

When he was through with her the woman was left in a state of shock and dizziness he was about to leave when she grabbed his hand.

"I didn't get your name my lord" she said trying to steady her breathing and Zed was already fully dressed.

"It's Zed" he replied.

"I am Gwen" She smiled at him and he returned it before leaving the room. She was mesmerized by him and she wanted to have him for herself no demon had ever been able to satisfy her the way he just did. He would make a fine Lord of the undead.

She smiled to herself now she had to find a way to kill him and make him a living dead.

She immediately ran outside to find him but she couldn't spot him anywhere.

She was determined to find this man. She could tell she would become obsessed with him.

Zed was a little more sober after sleeping with that beauty Gwen and was leaving the building when he found his mother crying on the floor and immediately ran to her observing closer he saw that she had been brutally beaten and was even bleeding he clenched his fists.

"What happened this time?"He asked he already knew it was his father who had a habit of hitting her at the pettiest of things.

"Zed don't worry I'm fine" She assured cleaning her tears the vein on his neck was already twitching furiously.

"It's because you left the house isn't it?"He asked she didn't respond and he took that as a yes.

He began to walk away determined to kill his father tonight.

"Zed" she called but he walked away and walked back into the building and spotted his closest friend Mojo.

"Mojo, Keep an eye on my mother she is in front of the castle's brothel.  No harm must come to her" Zed ordered.

"Understood my liege" Mojo mocked but Zed ignored him and walked away. He knew his father had a good relationship with the man in charge of the brothel.

Walking to the back abandoned side of the brothel he noticed two guards in front of the door. The place had no light but he could clearly see their figures in the dark.