FIRST TIME♡

She felt a little sad but continued brushing her hair as she did she noticed the lights of the room dim.

Excitedly she got up. They always dimmed when he was near but looking around she couldn't find him.

"Zed?" She called walking further towards the bed.

Suddenly she felt a steel grip clench her waist, she was unable to move. She was about to scream but he covered her mouth with his.

"Good evening wife you called my name" hearing the familiar voice, she relaxed.

"Where were You?" she asked with a frown

"I had urgent work, duty called" he replied removing his hand from her mouth and she nodded.

"How was it today, ruling kristanlia?"he teased.

"Stressful" She sighed and he chuckled.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"No" she replied. She had just missed him. Deep on thought she didn't notice he had leaned in until his lips touched her neck and she shivered in shock and fear. Last time he did this, he bit her and she couldn't tell what he was feeling now since she could not see his face.

"I told you the answer to the question with a condition" he reminded her.

"What....is....your....condition?"she asked with a shaky breath. He was too close and he drew even closer.

"That you give me yourself for the night" he whispered causinh her to freeze and turned red.

"Zed..." she was turned around ans shut with a kiss before she could protest. She felt like she was melting.

"Zed" She called but he only kissed her harder she tried to break free but his steel grip prevented her.

He had waited for so long. For her to get accustomed to him. He couldn't hold it any more, he had been a good husband.

Zed pulled her closer and Skye arched her back melting into the kiss. Grabbing the ropes of her robe, he pulled the strings loose and walked her towards the bed, his lips never leaving hers.

Skye felt extremely shy. She had never been exposed before.

Zed began kissing down her jaw, slowly pushing her to the bed till she tumbled on it.

He grabbed her chemise slowly pulling it off her body making her tensed and she closed her thighs tight as he exposed her to him. Her heart was pounding fast but so was his.

"You are beautiful Skye" he growled in her ear. He was trying to hold in his raw form. She was indeed beautiful and what made him smile more was that he was the first man she had ever been with, and the only man she will ever be with.

"I just want you to feel" he murmured to her and she began to find it difficult to breathe.

"Zed?" She called her head in the clouds. This was too much she was overwhelmed and he had hardly began to touch her.  He would savour this moment taking his time with her. Exploring her inch by inch.

He started with his fingers trailing her body ever so lightly she put her arms infront of her shielding her most intimate parts from his curious red eyes. She felt extremely uncomfortable being completely bare. His touch was like a lit match burning her skin. She breathed heavily, she shivered and shook.

Zed kept his gaze on her and she tried to cover herself with her hands more when he grabbed them and raised them above her head locking her wrists together.

"Skye, I will touch you everywhere there is no reason to hide, you don't have to cover from me" he whispered ever so softly. Skye wasn't sure she could take it anymore, she clenched her thighs harder.

The things his voice did to her.

He replaced his fingers with his tongue. Slowly going.

Touch her everywhere?

The words replayed in her head.

He would never take his time with anyone, he would just take what he wanted ans leave. But this was Skye and she had never known a man.

"Zed" she whispered softly her voice trembling.

"Yes wife" he whispered bringing his lips to her ear and slow sucked it.

She let out a sound and he let more of his weight fall on her till she was completely trapped and covered by him.

•○•○•○•

Skye woke up the next morning feeling different. She was kept warm by a great arm hooked at her waist turning to her side, she found Zed beside her completely asleep.

He has kept to his word, exploring every inch of her throughout the hours of the night.

She sat up and got down her feet were unstable and she fell back on the bed with a thud which caused Zed to wake up.

"Skye?" He called confused.

"What did you do to Me?" she asked flushed. Looking away.

"What do you mean?"He asked confused sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"I can barely stand nor walk" she murmured. He thought about it for a moment then smiled.

"You can't walk?" he smiled amused, but he had been so gentle with her.

"My feet refuse to stand" she flushed red.

Last night he had killed her and returned her to life. She felt tired.

He stood up from the bed and hoisted her up.

She screamed in shock but he didn't let go.

He was proud of himself for stopping his demon from evolving last night.

He bad truly enjoyed his time with Skye, no powers interrupting.

"He dropped her feet on the ground of the bathroom and she held tight unto him. Forgetting that he was shirtless and slightly sweaty.

"Take off your robe" he commanded with his jaw clenched

She was shocked and confused but complied and slowly began to pull it but couldn't pull it off fron the way she held unto him. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled the robe away from her running the bath he had made, he made her enter.

"Zed will you wash Me?"she asked heart in her throat.

"Yes wife" he whispered and she blushed  memories of last night flooding her mind.