A LITTLE TIPSY

Beatrice came out of her room shawn didn't come last night was he Still angry about the statement she made.

"Good morning princess" she heard someone greet her and turned to find Eason the last person she wanted to see was him.

"I come in peace" he said smiling but she just walked away.

"Beatrice your mother wants to speak with you"her father told her when she entered the throne room so she went tolook for Andrea.

"You called me?"she asked finding Andrea in her room.

"Yes I did sit" Andrea said and Beatrice sat beside her.

"Stop making things hard for your father and marry Prince Eason" Andrea said.

"Why do you interfere?"Beatrice asked she never liked Andrea.

"Do as I say if Prince Eason returns without you he will be angryand Varlish will be destroyed if it has the tribe of Dragon as it's enemy" Andrea said.

"Sorry 'mother' but I'll marry whom I choose" Beatrice replied.

"Don't let me hit you ungrateful child! Do you think I would let you marry such a powerful Prince if not your father had decided and the Prince wants You?" Andrea asked and Beatrice gave a small smile leaving the room ignoring Andrea as she shouted behind her.

....
Gwen was running, she had just escaped some demons who wanted to rape her. She tried using her powers but they had a spell block.

Why were they so determined to take her?.

She finally reached her room and locked the door when she immediately heard a knock. She ignored it panting.

The person knocked harder and she shook moving away from the door.

Before she could consider opening it or not the door was forced open and Livermoore stood by the door glaring at her.

"You don't want to save your sister you barge into my room in the night?" Gwen mocked laughing

In a second she was thrown against a wall and her breathing was restrained she struggled but he didn't stop till she fell unconscious then he called for his men and they carried her away.

Pharian had just returned when he saw some men carrying Gwen but he really didn't care. He was tired and decided to bath before going to see Beatrice it was almost two days since he last saw her.

Beatrice was ready for bed and about to sleep when shawn came in. She immediately ran to him.

"I'm sorry I made you angry" she apologized.

"I'm not angry" he said managing a small smile he was still thinking about his mother.

"Thank you my mother and father have decided that I have no choice"she laughed a bit.

"You won't marry him as long as I am here"he assured her and she didn't let go of him.

"Can you stay the night?"she asked and he nodded then she brought him over to the bed to lie down before lying untop of him and his body stiffened she rolled on him and kissed his neck bitting the bulge in his throat.

Some thing was wrong. He raised her head and she gave him a wide smile kissing his cheek then he perceived her breath and immediately pushed her off him sitting up, he looked round the room and just as he expected there was a bottle of liquour.

"Why did you drink?"He asked using a finger to raise her chin up.

"I'm forced to marry and I didn't see you so I thought you didn't want me" she admitted looking down.

He smiled at her placing a small kiss on her lips before kissing her face all over and she laughed a little climbing unto him she intertwined their lips.

His fangs grew out making his eyes fly open the he felt her hand under his garment on his stomach.

"Beatrice " He broke the kiss and removed her hand.

"Shawn?"she called her fingers tracing his chin.

"Mm" he answered with a hum.

"Make me yours please" she said her head on his shoulder.

"I will" he simply replied but he didn't mean now. But she smiled and slowly fell asleep on him