PHARIAN

"I don't care if she claims to love you she has been betrothed to me and you are interrupting our wedding" Eason warned he was angry.

Pharian had a weird smile on his face.

"I think you should rephrase your words" Pharian said with Beatrice in his hands he walked passed Eason to her parents and seeked their blessings for their marriage.

King Edward didn't know who this man was but he looked wealthy and important.

The tribe refused to have it they all rose to their feet.

"You humiliate our Prince like this? Blasphemy!" Their mouth piece spoke and all of them stomped their feet making every one in the room scared and the guests began to troop out for fear of their lives.

Varlish had provoked the tribe.

Skye and Audrey were still in shock at Pharian's action.

"Young man who are you and how dare you interrupt this wedding!" King Edward became angry he didn't want to be on the receiving end of the tribes wrath.

"The woman is already defiled and unfit for our Prince but such audacity!" The tribes were indeed angry.

"If you will not give us your blessings king I will take my wife and leave" Pharian glared at Edward he was tired of the drama.

"Who are you!" Andrea asked this time.

"I am Prince Pharian" Pharian declared and Eason froze and the tribes kept shut which made king Edward confused but also Beatrice wasn't he Shawn?.

Eason let out a laugh but there was someone in the hall that hadn't left it was the mysterious woman who had a veil over her face watching what was happening.

"Happy marriage" Eason said and King Edward had no choice but to give them his blessings though he had no idea who this Prince pharian was but for him to make the tribes shut up he had to be powerful and he and Andrea were fine with it.

After the wedding Beatrice and Pharian were officially married.

"Congratulations on marrying a demon" Eason said to Beatrice as they walked passed him she looked at him with a confused look then turned to kiss Pharian not minding that people were there.

"Shameless!" Zed shouted and Skye hit him to keep shut, then Eason turned to Zed noticing his features he already knew he was the king of the underworld.

The remaining people left the hall but Eason stopped Zed as he was about to go.

"Don't blame me for whatever happens now this is only fueling the war" Eason warned.

"I was not the one who stole your woman or let her have another man right under your nose" Zed retorted and now Eason thought about it he now knew why Beatrice was so tired that day and the wound on her neck? Only a demon could cause that.

"I've said all I could" Eason said and began to walk away though Zed was tall Eason's height was still a wonder he was not a giant but his height was great for the average human.

"Let's leave" Zed said and Audrey nodded interlacing her hands with his they stepped out with Skye trailing behind them.

Though Zed had not shown it he had to admit that what happened will only influence the war negatively.

Pharian had brought Beatrice back to kristanlia he feared to take her to the underworld and felt she could stay here for the time being then he would go and conquer a kingdom of his own.

"What kind of wedding was this" Beatrice frowned at him.

"The best I could offer in such little time or do you wish to go back to him?" Pharian asked a little stern at the end of his  words.

Beatrice didn't know he could be so jealous he remembered his words on wanting to kill her and Eason and felt that she shouldn't provoke his jealousy.

"Why did you lie about your name?" She asked.

"It is a demon name I didn't need people knowing I was around you." He explained.

"No one knew, so you are indeed a demon" she stated more than asked.

"A mere human being can't do what I do are you afraid?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"Good cause I would like to refresh your memory" he said leaning in to her and her breathing became heavy.

"It is our wedding night" he whispered into her ears.