TURNING AGAINST THE KING

"Bring in any more people you find" a man with long blonde hair spoke.

Jason walked into the isolated underground building that he didn't know existed some people had brought him here and he found half of kristanlia's population safe here.

"People of kristanlia!" The man began to get the people's attention.

"I am Leonard Horne from the tribe of Dragon but do not worry I am here to help. Your current king led to this mayhem that is being brought upon your land because as many of you know the king is not human he is what many would not believe he is a demon who has brought hell upon kristanlia tell me will you want such a person to continue to rule?" He asked.

"We've lost our families because of that man" someone in the crowd cried out.

"Our belongings and livelihood has also been destroyed!" Another person cried.

Jason looked around this was not good the man was turning the people against the king.

Though the king was scary he had never brought any harm to the kingdom and the guards only robbed the villages for their own greed but now he thought about it he also thought it was the king who issued the order but after staying in the castle he knew the king had nothing to do with it and he realized it was the blonde man that orchestrated it and pinned the blame on the king.

"But the king has also provided safety" Jason said and everyone kept quiet to hear who spoke such opposing words.

Leonard laughed.

"In case you are unaware I created this safety home for the people" leonard said.

"Which makes me wonder why?. You are not from kristanlia neither do you live here are you that jobless that you travelled far away from the tribes to come here and build a safety home unless you knew that this war was going to happen and kristanlia would be in ruins so you did it to throw king Zed out of the way to mount the throne" Jason stated and Leonard's smile dissapeared this was obviously one of Zed's people but he couldn't notice any demon trait in him.

"I built this safety home in fear that something may happen and you are right I am not from here but I've always had an attraction for this kingdom so I built it" Leonard explained.

"You knew something was going to happen so much that you had the time to do this" Jason said staring at the underground place.

"What do you expect when you have a demon for a Prince? " Leonard asked.

"But all these while nothing had happened how are we not sure it is your ill thoughts about the king that brought this upon us" Jason smiled and Leonard wanted to kill him.

"What's your name brave citizen?" Leonard smiled.

"Jason and I am a soldier for the kristanlian army" he said and Leonard nodded before he could speak Jason continued.

"I was just like you fellow citizens some of you knew me as a street rat who didn't have a future but I made a grave mistake of trying to get together with the king's wife and instead of killing me he let me not only live but gave me a choice to join the army" Jason explained leaving the people shocked.

"I am sure the king wanted something from you" Leonard said Jason only smiled at him.

........

After Alvara had left Audrey she began to make her way towards kristanlia killing everything that tried to attack her.

She heard a familiar voice as she walked further inside.

"What do you take me for?" The voice asked and following it she came behind the handsome god of fire that promised to free her only to leave her there.

She was angry why promise something you wouldn't do.

"Halcyone" she called and Halcyone turned back on hearing his voice.

"Oh it's you" he gave her a warm smile before his hand crushed the creature's face he was speaking to.

"Yes I waited for you" she frowned.

"It was irrational of me to leave you like that, they were urgent things to do and I forgot.

Audrey shut her eyes in anger he couldn't even apologise?.

"Oh don't be angry dear I wouldn't leave you on purpose" he smiled coming in front of her.

"Of course you won't" she smiled then frowned almost immediately to use her powers and lash him.

The attack shocked Halcyone as he had not expected it and he stumbled back.

"Darling don't do this" he smiled.

"You promised me freedom and left me in hell!" She shouted at him.

"I actually didn't do anything wrong if you are angry you should go meet the one who sent you there in the first place" he said and she gritted her teeth.

"At least he didn't give fake promises" she retorted and he sighed.

"I don't even know you, you were a stranger I met in my mission and decided to help but you are not my priority so I couldn't remember" Halcyone exhaled as if tired.