AFTERMATH

Zed came to stand infront of her tipping her chin up.

"Why do you still blush when I've seen all of you?" He asked.

"It's cold" she replied.

"I know and I know how to take care of it?" He said.

"How?" She asked thinking he was going to get wood at this time of the day and make a fire.

Instead he grabbed her hand in a steel grip a little too tight making it red and flung her on the bed before she could retaliate he was untop her his large chest obstructing her vision.

She could see what the man wanted in his eyes. She was definitely going to feel warm after this

"No!" She said pushing his chest but he didn't move.

"No I don't want to do this" she said.

"Why?"He asked.

"It will be uncomfortable and we might break the furniture" she wasn't joking Zed was vigorous in his actions and it had the bed shaking every time what scared her was that he wasn't even using his full strength on her.

"I will make it comfortable" he simply replied.

"But I don't want to" she said the room was small she would have nothing to change into after their activities and she would be embarrassed.

"But I want to" he replied.

"Zed please" she tried to reason with him. And he moved back.

She breathed a sigh of relief only for him to grabbed her ankles and yank her towards him placing her against the head of the bed he completely invaded her space leaving her with nothing except him to hear, see and breathe. Her heart thumped couldn't the man control himself she tired and tried to push but she knew it was hopeless.

"Zed.." she tried to plead with him but his hands had already gone under her garment and his lips captured hers he was tired of hearing her pleas knowing what he wanted.

.....

Pharian woke up first to notice Beatrice in his hands she was tired and immediately begged him to stop, drifting to sleep immediately he released her.

He looked at the woman who was now his covered in red marks and her neck with a deep wound in the heat of the moment he had bitten her and drank a little of her blood before he stopped after realizing.

Her blood was sweet and made him want to go insane he wanted more of it a fountain of it if possible but it came at the cost of her life the blood taste was sweet and the actions on the bed made him content though not having the fill of her blood.

He heard a knock on the door kissing Beatrice forehead he covered her body and left the room.

"Beatrice?" Eason called and she barely opened her eyes when he walked in she felt extremely drained.

"Eason?" She called he noticed her tired voice and walked up to her only to notice she wasn't wearing anything under the blanket.

It made his mouth water and he thought of pulling the blanket and have a view of what he desired but he didn't dare.

"Water please"she said and he handed her the glass she drank everything rushing it as if water was life and laid back down.

"Won't you come for breakfast?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I'm tired" she replied.

"But you have to eat" he reminded her though he wondered why she was so tired.

"I will, just go Eason I want to sleep more" she said he glared at her a bit then noticed the wound on her neck he was about to ask her but she had already shut her eyes so he decided to leave the room.

After he left, Beatrice attempted to sit up and come down from the bed when she groaned.

She felt he had been to harsh with her.

Her legs ached from it and in between her legs she felt extreme pain which made her squint her eyes.

If she had not declared she was tired was he willing to go on?

She felt scared at that though they had gone a long time he didn't show any sign of being tired while she felt if she did not stop her life would be taken away. She forced herself to stand up and grabbed the bed post only to notice the sign of her chastity being lost on the bed her eyes went red and she picked up the fabric of her bed deciding to wash it herself or the maids would inform her father.