REVIVING

Whore.

Zed glared at his unconscious brother whose soul refused to settle even after holding him and he only cared about women that meant he didn't care for him.

"I would bring him back to kristanlia so he can meet his wife come with" Zed said to Alvara who smiled a bit.

"And what makes you think I would follow you and do what you say I have helped and if you want me to help more I want something in return" She smiled.

"What is it?" Zed asked.

"I don't know yet but I would be able to use a favour from you in due time" She said and Zed's eyes narrowed at her.

"You have my word"he replied he needed pharian alive.

Alvara smiled and following him, they appeared on kristanlia in Beatrice's room who screamed in fright.

"Prince Zed?" She called confused then her eyes drifted to the body he dropped on the bed.

"Shawn!" She rushed over to him.

"Wh...what happened?" She asked noticing he was wrapped in bandages but nobody answered her.

"He is dying we need you to talk to him it can help in bringing him back" Alvara said and Beatrice shut her eyes as tears flowed.

"Why does he always seem to be in danger you are his older brother you should protect him" Beatrice turned to Zed who only stared at Pharian ignoring her.

"Shawn" she whispered placing her head on his chest while she squeezed his hand tightly.

"Please.... please come back to me" she whispered in such a way that nobody heard it but her sobbing was evident.

She wondered how he had gotten into this condition.

She interlocked their fingers trying to warm his cold ones.

"Shawn if you don't come back I'll be thrown out and taken by someone else please come back to me I need you" she pleaded and his fingers twitched a little.

Alvara caught sight of this movement while Beatrice moved back and gasped. Placing her hand on his head Alvara muttered some words and Pharian squeezed Beatrice's hand making her burst out a smile coming out.

"He's alive he needs rest" Alvara said.

"Thank you" Beatrice said to Alvara who only smiled then turned to Zed.

"Don't forget your promise prince" she smiled and dissapeared.

Zed looked at Pharian then Beatrice before leaving the place.

....

Zed went over to Skye's room with food he watched the cook prepare before personally going to serve her.

He entered her room thinking shs was asleep till he appeared at her side and noticed her open eyes.

"Skye I brought food" he said and she looked up at him.

Her face had dried tears and her eyes were empty.

"Skye" he made her sit up then say down beside her.

"Eat something" he said she stared at him for a minute before nodding and deciding to eat.

Zed watched her till she was through not leaving her side.

"Come you need to bathe" he sais his voice calm and gentle stretching out his hand she hesitated but took it then he led her to the bathroom to bathe.

Soon after he brought her out laying her on the bed about to leave the room to let her rest.

"Stay" she grabbed his hand and he turned to look at her she had not uttered any word since.

He laid beside her pulling her to him she buried her head in his chest and began to cry again and it grieved him he held her close while petting and coaxing her to stop crying.

.....

After Skye slept Zed went to the throne room as he had been informed that the elders of Kristanlia and the kingsmen wanted to see him.

"Sire we have waited a long time for you" one of the elders said his voice full of hate he never wanted Zed to rule because the boy was not only an illegitimate son but a commoner and not a human.