A GOOD PLAN

Alvara appeared at Audrey's side who was alone in the room.

She looked at her then placed her hand on her stomach a blue light emitting before she removed it and Audrey began to heal quicker.

A tower of flame appeared and her eyes followed it a man appeared.

He was dark skinned, brawny and tall with wavy black hair and shiny brown eyes almost the colour of flames he looked her in the eye a weird smile pulling up at his lips making her shudder before dissapearing almost as soon as he came.

Seeing this Alvara frowned and turned back to Audrey the woman was useless and was of no use to her but she decided to save her.

Dissapearing Alvara appeared where gwen was.

"How many days left to the war?" Gwen asked wanting to get her revenge on livermoore and then kill Skye.

"The king's child is dead" Alvara said and Gwen smiled but then frowned realizing that Zed would be torn she didn't want him sad.

"It's fine he'll be birth another one" Gwen replied.

Alvara was a bit calm not that she wanted the child to die but they already had one menace in this world which was enough for them 'LEGGE' they didn't need another unstoppable demon and she had no doubt the child would be powerful.

.....

Alvara appeared in the room she forced Eason into giving her she was going to look for him when she was informed that he had gone out. She decided to wait for him.

"Lord Icczy sent a letter today" Zed said and Eason Frowned hearing the name.

"If I'm not wrong they will create a distraction by killing the innocent so our focus would be lost and my brother will not be available so I'll need you to do his job of protecting the people" Zed said.

"I'm also a ruler incase you have forgotten" Eason said because of the way Zed addressed him like he was working for him. But Zed ignored him the loss of his child was still on his mind and he didn't want to get angry again.

"I will stop the main threats the lords" Zed said.

"I want to have Icczy to myself" Eason said and Zed nodded.

"I will leave him for you to kill, my demons have been set and placed everywhere in the underworld protecting the vessel so it would not be taken" Zed replied.

"What is in the vessel I've heard stories about it, it is said to have been a myth?" Eason asked.

"I do not know much about the vessel or the person who resides in there but he was said to be the greatest demon Lord to ever live he died centuries ago, well he didn't die they couldn't kill him" Zed explained.

"So... how did they bring him down?" Eason asked.

"They trapped him in the vessel" Zed said and Eason's eyes widened.

"They want to release him again" Eason gasped and Zed nodded.

"So do you think your demons would stop them?" Eason asked.

"Maybe they will maybe they won't I have a surprise for them" Zed smiled internally.

"What is it?" Eason asked.

"Like I said a surprise?" Zed smiled.

"I'm not one of them isn't it better I know beforehand?" Eason asked and Zed's eyes narrowed.

"The vessel is not in the underworld we have changed the location" Zed said.

"And they'll never know they'll come to the underworld for the vessel.....".

"Then we trap and kill them I still have a thousand men I am yet to use" Zed smiled and Eason bowed his head it was a brilliant plan that way they would clear their enemies and keep the vessel locked.

....

Eason came back late that night and was on his way to his room when he was informed that his 'guest' was looking for him.

He decided to meet her and maybe he would throw her out.

He headed towards the guest room knocking on the door that was opened he decided to step in.

He looked at the bed noticing she was not there.

Perhaps she went to pester someone else.

He was about to leave when the bathroom door opened and she shrieked.

"What are you doing here!" She asked.