The blond couldn't run fast even if he tried, the injuries on his body couldn't help his situation any less. His body screamed at him to stop straining it, yet he continued overworking himself and frantically climbed down the ladder. "Give me back my clothes! And armor!" Technoblade yelled, following the injured boy down the ladder. "And get out of my house!"

"I'd say it's our house now big man!" Tommy shouted, going down another ladder Technoblade can't recall ever making. His basement was not supposed to be two floors deep. "Read the sign bruv!" Tommy flipped off the hybrid as he entered the new room to his house, one he didn't remember existing. It was an obnoxious bright yellow and built out of materials he had in his house.

The sign read 'no pussies allowed'.

Technoblade grumbled and looked to his younger brother. "Tommy." He said condescendingly, the blond smiling mischievously. "How long has this been down here?!"

"My friend Dream, well it was sort of a love-hate relationship-"

"Tommy!" Technoblade was quickly becoming fed up with the teen.

"You see my friend! My friend! A summary is uh... I need my discs back!" Tommy did poorly timed jazz hands, a smile plastered on his face to badly hide the fear racking his entire body.

Technoblade sighed, "That is not a good summary at all! That doesn't explain why you're livin' under my house like a raccoon!"

Tommy cheered, walking over to a bed poorly made and probably also stolen from Technoblade. The God could see chests filled with items also definitely robbed from his own storage. He didn't even want to bring up what seems to be stacks of golden apples peeking out of the barely closed chests. "This is how it goes babyyy!" Tommy put on an over exaggerated accent, ringing a bell in the corner of the makeshift bedroom.

"Heeh?"

He continued surveying the room, Tommy opening one of the two chests to grab food. Technoblade saw many emerald blocks. "Did you take my emerald blocks?! What is happenin' here? Why do you have a bed down here? Why are you in my basement!"

"You're obviously just sleep deprived! Where's Big M? She'll understand and stomp some sense into you-" The rowdy blond began laughing, head thrown back and unaware of the mental slap he had just given the older. Technoblade gulped, suddenly really wanting to go back upstairs.

"I'm not in the mood for games, Tommy." The Blood God stopped yelling, his arms now crossed as he looked to the side.

"Whatever, pig boy. Or should I say, new roommate!" The teen was wearing Technoblade's clothes and lived in a room full of the older's items.

Suddenly, Tommy's sleeves slipped up his arms as he opened another chest, immediately the Piglin took sight of golden jewelry. And inside the chest he saw various other items of the sort. Technoblade didn't mean it, he really didn't when he took the blond's wrists and practically threw him back into the wall, knocking the breath out of the younger. "Tommy, give me back my gold I swear to the Gods-"

The teen liked messing with his brothers, it's something he did commonly. Though, he had issues knowing when he overstepped. And until this moment it didn't really set in for Tommy that well, he should definitely not take a piglin hybrids gold. "Okay big man I will, I will." The younger stumbled over his words, regaining his breath and immediately unlatching the two bracelets resting on him. Technoblade was already digging through the chests and taking out the other golden objects. Tommy couldn't even read the words engraved in what he had stolen, not able to understand the language.

Tommy smiled when he saw everything was left behind but the golden objects, his older brother had left alone the food and clothes. He also left the armor and potions he had grabbed. The younger placed the two bracelets in the God's open palm. He couldn't understand why Technoblade had made the bracelets anyway, they were far too small for the Piglin's wrists. In fact the jewelry looked insanely small even in the older's hands. "Now that I gave you your gold shit back, get out of my room, bruv."