❦Fifty Three❦

Start from the beginning

"Eret, please go upstairs." I calmly spoke, standing up in the chair and taking a sip of my tea. Ah that's nice, it's green tea. Too bad it will probably be cold by the time I finish whatever is about to occur.

He nodded rushing out of the room, I could hear him running up the stairs and into the room above my head. The door slammed and locked.

I stepped out of the room and immediately grabbed my axe off the wall. "What do you want Dream!" I shouted through the door, not particularly wanting to endanger Eret.

"Fucking open the door!" He banged on it a few times and I could feel anger bubble over.

"Compromise! You take about twenty steps back, and I go outside!" I offered the man my idea, I could see his mask through the window in the top of the spruce door.

"Counter offer! You unlock the door or I break it down." He turned his head so he was looking straight through the window. I sighed and reached for the lock. I readied my axe just in case, and I looked back at those stairs. Better to have him come inside without a damaged door.

There's a window up there, Eret can jump out and run if it gets to it. Right? Yeah, yeah okay just open the door-

I unlocked the door with a small click, immediately the knob turned and the door flung open. I took a step back and immediately Dream stormed into the house. Dirtied brown boots covered in wildflower petals stomped into the house. He had trampled the gardens on the way here apparently.

A hand was now around my throat, immediately I reached up grabbing at the wrist. He continued stepping forward aggressively, making me frantically back up. My feet were stumbling over each other as I was forced back. I was pressed against a wall, and that porcelain mask stared right at me. "Great introduction." I cracked out, taking a gasp for air as he tightened the hold. I had to stop myself from wincing, I couldn't show weakness.

"I mean you could take me out to dinner first-" I decided, fuck it, might as well mock the guy.

"Oh fuck you. You know exactly what you did. Why shouldn't I kill you and loverboy upstairs?" Dream's words were a snarl, I mean our alliance was always rocky but he obviously snapped. I just wondered how he knew I was involved with the house's destruction.

"Some parts of the house were burnt too professionally, started in specific areas that would burn faster and spread easily. A practiced arsonist, Tommy is not a knowledgeable person on that stuff. And I immediately ruled out Technoblade and Philza in helping the kid." Ah, okay that makes sense. It seems Dream could read my confusion. I just laughed and the hand once again tightened. I was found out, so I had to play the only card I had left. The reason why I wasn't scared.

I gasped for air again to stop myself from going lightheaded. "Watch yourself Dream. You really don't want to become my enemy." I chuckled a bit, and then felt his hold momentarily falter before correcting itself. I could feel blood rush to my head now, my heartbeat now audible in my own skull.

"That's an empty threat, I'll just fucking exile both you and Tommy." An axe was lifted up from his side, and moved to be pressed to my waist. A bit more pressure and it would cut into my clothes and skin.

"And then you'll have nobody but George as an ally." I shrugged, smiling up at the blond. Even with that hood over his head I could see strands peeking out from the lime fabric.

"What? I have fucking the most powerful people on this server at my disposal." Dream retorted looking at me up and down. "You'd be the only one I'd lose, and I can handle that if I get rid of Tommy too. You've been a goddamn annoying wild card I never wanted." He pressed the axe further against me, I could feel the clothing split and blood begin to trickle down from my waist. I inhaled through my teeth quietly, not wanting to show any weakness.