❦Thirty One❦

En başından başla

I spent my days working with Tech, doing what was needed to help further the destruction that was required. We began working on a base away from Pogtopia where he stored valuables.

One day I my thoughts overcame me. Work couldn't block it out anymore. Tech was trying his very best to help me without me having to leave and risk messing up Pogtopia being discovered. But he quickly realized that he wasn't enough to calm my thoughts when it came to Schlatt. Even his coddling and praising just couldn't calm my cluttered mind.

So I did the last thing I ever thought I'd do, I went to Wilbur.

"Hey- Wilbur." I skittered up to the man. He whipped his head around to look at me. Dark circles were evident on his face, darker than mine which was definitely an accomplishment. His hair was ratted, and I could tell it really wasn't the same man anymore.

But he still managed to keep some form of composure.

"Yes?" He questioned my presence, and I could hear the strain in his voice as he tried to maintain a sane dialect and pitch.

I knew that feeling all too well. Right now his sanity was desperately clinging onto the ledge of a cliff. And one by one those fingers were coming loose. But unlike Wilbur; I welcomed my descent into my true form with open arms. He was fighting, and that would only end up bad.

"I need to know where Niki lives."

Even in his well- not entirely sane form I saw major hesitance. His eyes opened wide in shock as if he'd seen a ghost. And his lips pressed into a fine line.

He opened his mouth as if to say something only to rethink his sentence. "Well, I- you see- hm." He didn't seem able to properly form his words now.

I realized he must be trying to form any kind of excuse to not allow me to see the girl. It didn't take much to see he cared for her.

"Wilbur I'm not trying to kill her or anything. I just want to- to talk to another girl around here." I tried my best to keep my tough persona. I just really wanted to make sure Schlatt hadn't done anything to her.

I really was just tallying on reasons why I hate this man.

But also what I said is true, I hadn't really ever been friends with another female. Besides well maybe my mom when I was a kid, but I don't particularly count that. I've just never been very feminine or even around women to try my hand at being friends with someone of my gender.

God when is the last time I even interacted with another woman?

I don't really have curves and well, I'm not into stereotypically feminine things. And of course that isn't an insult to women who are, that's just as badass in my opinion. I just prefer fighting I suppose, more physical things, violent. I like tying my hair up to train not to get ready for the day. But sometimes I wish I did have a feminine friend to just hang out with.

I mean I've been around only men most of my life. Of course I ended up more 'masculine' personality wise.

Some people I suppose aren't meant to have friends of the same gender. Maybe I'm one of those people. I don't particularly mind, I just wanted to make sure Schlatt couldn't lay his hands on another woman.

"It's just- you are literally a psychopath!" Wilbur shouted making me scowl. I mean he knows I could just find it eventually if he doesn't give up the location doesn't he?

I sighed. "First of all you are just as insane as me, and second of all I prefer the term motivated." I snickered and he eyed me, as if he was looking for any sign of me wanting to harm the girl.