❦Twenty Nine❦

Start from the beginning

I smiled looking for the source of the now familiar voices. I whipped my head around.

"Geppy!" I heard Bad call Skeppy's nickname up ahead. I really didn't know their relationship?

I mean at first I assumed they were just guy friends, but Skeppy is very obviously flirting with my brother. I really couldn't tell you if it was platonic or not. What's worse is Bad just either doesn't pick up on it, or chooses to ignore it.

I began running up the prime path to the source of the voices. I realized we were approaching the incomplete duck statue. They must be working on it!

"Torva where are ya goin'?!" Tech began to run after me. I saw a flash of blue and I immediately recognized Skeppy.

"Skep!" I waved both my hands yelling the nickname given to him. Late at night when they came over he insisted I give him a nickname. My scythe went back and forth as I waved, I still had it in my right hand.

Bad calls me Muffin and Skeppy picked up on it, so he decided it's only fair I give him a nickname in return.

I saw Bad and Skeppy turn their heads over from the duck statue. It seems they were completing the yellow mass. They immediately starting waving back and getting down.

"Who are they?" Tech asked curiously, I suppose he really was in the dark when it came to these lands and their people.

"Bad and his friend or, whatever they are, Skeppy." I explained as the duo ran up to us.

Their faces were bright and excited.

Skeppy was tugging Bad along by his wrist. I know my brother didn't care to admit it, but even with Skeppy shorter than him than him, he allowed his friend to drag him around. It was painfully upsetting to see this towering demon dragged by a small human.

"Muffin!" Skeppy was now directly in front of me. I could tell he held himself back from hugging me.

I made it quite obvious I didn't particularly appreciate physical contact; unless it was from specific people. Luckily it seems Skeppy respected that.

"Is this that Technoblade dude?" Skeppy immediately asked.

"Of course it is Geppy!" Bad yelled walking so he was next to Skeppy.

Technoblade raised an eyebrow and looked at me. I looked at him with a polite smile.

"And who are you two?" Technoblade spoke up obviously confused with the situation. I didn't exactly give him much context.

"Ah! I'm Bad! Torva's brother. I'm sure you've heard of me. And this is Skeppy, my best friend!" I swear Bad always manages to sound cheery. He brings everybody around him up emotionally.

I saw Tech eye him up and down before letting out a puff of air. Bad nervously smiled.

"Yeah I've heard a lot that's for sure." Tech stepped closer to me. He towered over Skeppy, but even with Bad multiple feet taller; he somehow seemed to overpower him.

I saw Bad gulp. Skeppy reached up and patted his shoulder supportively.

"Well, yes I'm certain not all of it has been exactly good." His voice wavered significantly, and his white eyes somehow looked concerned. He grabbed his own tail and held it in his hands nervously. It seems he did that when upset for emotional support.