❦Twenty Eight❦

Start from the beginning

"That's the wrong way nerd." Technoblade suddenly butted in making me sigh. Directions were more his forte.

"Well sorry I'm not some human GPS."

I just heard him laugh and he grabbed my wrist, dragging me along out of the forest. I reluctantly followed along, knowing he knew his way out.

But that didn't mean I wouldn't pout about the fact that I didn't know my own way out.

I silently hoped he was wrong, so I could make fun of him later for bragging only to get lost. But sadly I saw the exit to the forest. His grip on my wrist loosened until it was nonexistent.

I had luckily remembered to grab my scythe on the way out, so the glowing object was now sitting comfortably in my right hand.

"So what direction is this Eret dude." Techno was looking at the surrounding area as I led him across the prime path. His hair was still down out of a braid which was a unfamiliar sight for me.

"Just follow me." I gestured my hand forward and I picked up the pace. I didn't really want Eret to worry. I did tell him I'd be home last night, and yet here I was the next morning.

The familiar click of wood as I walked returned. It was nice not being banned from anything anymore. I suppose Tommy and Wilbur can't say the same.

The sight of the community house came into view.

"What's that?"

I remember when I knew nothing about this land like him. It was strange being the tour guide for once. Actually knowing this SMP and what it contains.

"This is the community house. Though, I joke about how it really isn't for the community; since people are banned from it." I snickered at my own joke and pushed open the door. Nobody was inside surprisingly.

Usually members of the DreamTeam are loitering about in here. But I led Tech through the house to the other side. I opened the door and now the castle was visible.

"This where ya live?" There was shock in his voice. I nodded and ran excitedly into the courtyard in the front.

He followed intently past the towers and beacons. Then past a fountain before I knocked on the large spruce doors.

They quickly opened; signaling he was waiting for me to knock. I hoped he wasn't worried for too long.

When he saw it was me I saw him let out a sigh of relief. "Tor! You had me worried sick!" Eret immediately stepped outside and wrapped me in a hug.

"I was just meeting a old friend." I laughed releasing the hug.

"You don't mean...." Eret looked past me to see the pink haired Blood God. I heard him gasp lightly.

Tech wasn't exactly a normal sight. He was always dressed regally despite being an anarchist. The crown atop his head being a clear giveaway. Additionally bright red eyes weren't exactly normal, paired with his pointed back ears which made him stand out further.

Techno lightly waved walking foreword. He placed a protective hand on my shoulder.

"Oh Tor I'm so happy for you! You found him!" Eret had a large smile on his face and he immediately brought us inside.

"Tor?" Technoblade questioned looking down to me. He obviously hadn't heard the nickname before.

"Oh that's the nickname Eret gave me."

Now this just made Technoblade defensive. He wasn't the emotional type usually, but he had those few people he'd get possessive over. Specifically Philza and Torva.