This ends now pt 1

Start from the beginning

________________________________

TIMESKIP: a few mintues

________________________________

No one's P.o.v

The war was about to begin! Tommy, Tubbo, and Eret were there cluelessly looking for the rest of their army. Vibians showed up stacked in netherite armor and weapons.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS POPPING~?! AHAHHA~!! Honey~! Old friend~! Awwee~ The old Clouds SMP members too~? Vibians now~ But who the fuck cares~! WE'RE IN WAR~!" (Y/n) yelled pressing her hands against the sides of her head making her hair scrunch up and the masks slide up.

"...(Y/n)..." Honey says weakly, the wind blew through his hair.

"My god there are so many dogs!" Jack Manifold said backing away from deadly wolves.

"There's nothing there, Tommy! It was just a curator!" Tubbo says to the other bench boy.

Dream from above launches down a piece of TNT. Tommy fell to his death from the explosion blowing away. Others came running in such as Quackity. Techno got hit by an arrow, he quickly threw an invisibility potion on all of his dogs.

Jack stepped back and hit a hidden pressure plate, he fell into a pit. At the bottom were little spikes, a running up shine to the tip. Jack quickly stomped his feet into the side of the wall, he pushed his shoulders into the wall behind him. Slowly stopping his fall right above the spike. He looked down sweating down the sides of his head. Looking up he moved his body to climb his way out.

The army of wolves, one wolf went up to Tubbo and chomped down on his arm. The goat boy screamed in pain. He hit the head of the wolf, over and over, the wolf whimpered and ran off. Tubbo ran up to Quackity and raise his sword high. Swinging it down with a crunching impact from the wolf's skull. The two of them looked at each other and nodded. More people from other nations came rushing into the battle confused about the army of dogs.

"YOU MESSED UP! THE DOGS OF WAR!" Technoblade yelled at them.

"Whoo! Look at them go Yumeiro!" Philza says watching the show. (Y/n) was giggling, the voices got louder and louder.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! OH SHI-" Quackity yelled, he stepped on a hidden pressure plate as Jack did. The ground below him moved and Quackity fell into a hole. An anvil from the sky came down and crushed his head open.

Seouloft's eyes widened, he backed away from the bloody hole. A shadow covered his eyes translucently. Honey shivered to get chills up his spins. The two pacifists not being good with war. Keurumi and Blviir stood in front of them.

"KEYAHAHA~~! YOUR BLOOD WILL BE STAINED ON MY BARE HANDS~!!" (Y/n) yelled manically seeing her traps coming into play. She jumped down from the tower seeing people be murdered by Techno and his blade.

"AHAHAHA!! HAHAHA!! YOU IDIOT!!" Techno yelled. Sapnap hit him with his sword but got swarmed by the army of dogs being eaten alive.

(Y/n) ran across the building's roofs and jumped onto the obsidian wall. She took out her netherite axe, rushing over to Puffy. She held her weapon up, Puffy turned around too late. (Y/n) sliced the sheep on her stomach. Puffy screamed and held her stomach, taking out her sword. She tried to fight back at (Y/n). Puffy's sword only punctured her shoulder. (Y/n) pushed Puffy off the wall. Since she was on such low hearts already, once Puffy hit the ground she died in her own blood. (Y/n) was overwhelmed with bliss at the sight, drool dripping down her blood-thirsty mouth.

"You realize we're just going to kill all these dogs as soon as you go Techno!" Quackity says.

"I already killed three of you guys!" Techno yells. He went after running at Punz. He swatted Punz with the sword causing a few slashes. Sapnap was coming from behind raising his sword to the side to get a hit in. Techno turned behind him seeing the bandanna for a split second. (Y/n) jumped over Techno's shoulder and kicked Sapnap down. Being on top of him. (Y/n) raised up her axe and swung it down cutting his head in half. (Y/n) got drenched in his blood.