Special Chapter 2

"Okay, it's time for me to go. I need to attend school." I rised from my seat.

"Isn't it that today is your school's 100th anniversary? That means you all will be celebrating it, am I right? As I recall, outsiders are allowed to enter as long as they are close to a student that is enrolled. And there will be no lessons this day, it's all merry making." Maggiore showed a smile, and sparkles are all around him. His smile says 'You can't fool me, Jewel. We are going to visit wether you like it or not.'

Damn. And I thought I was able to escape without them knowing.

"I'm going!!!" I yelled and ran out of the mansion and into the school. Before that, I snapped my finger and the Varia are free.

Man, their are a lot of people. Parents, cousins, friends, grandparents, good thing our school is freakingly huge!

I went to the classroom, and found all my classmates there. No one is allowed to roam around until the adviser gave out the reminders and announcements.

All our adviser said was things I already know. No fighting, be kind, show that this school is an ideal school, be responsible and blah blah blah.

"Class is dismissed, have fun." Our female adviser, Ms. Serry said and we all stood, going out of the classroom, except me who stayed a little bit. There's nothing to do anyway.

When I went out, I found myself pinned down to a wall by no one else but Carl. "Let me go, or else." I glared.

"The one yesterday, is he really your boyfriend?" Carl asked.

"Shocking isn't it? He's every girl's dreams, right? But his looks isn't the one I'm after, nor his money or status in life. I love him becaue of who he is. He's kind, caring-"

"Stop talking about that crap!"

"My boyfriend isn't a piece of crap or sh*t! You, shut up and let me go this instance!" I pushed him away and ran away.

There is no holding back, run at full speed. I knew it, I outran him. Heh, I'm different anyway.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a huge crowd. Shoot! They're here! Hide!

Turning to the opposite direction, I see the beautiful and handsome creatures. Double shoot!

"Jewel!" That's Tsuna's crazy large group.

"Jewel!" There goes the 14 magnificent creatures.

All eyes were locked on me, a school girl surrounded by hot people. How did it turn out like this?

"Isn't that Jewel?"

"Why is she hanging around such handsome and beautiful people?"

"Are they models?"

"No, maybe actors!"

"Singers? Dancers?"

"I don't care! They're hot!"

Swallow me, earth! Swallow me alive! This is really embarassing! I'm surrounded by more than 70 people! But wait, I like the attention. Hahaha!

"Hello! May we know what are your relationships to Jewel?" Molly asked, stepping up.

"We are here family." They all answered.

My heart shot out. This might be the worst and best day of my life at the same time! Worst, because they all see me with hot strangers, I'll be bombarded with lots of questions. Best, because this is epic and awesome. Me, surrounded by beautiful people? Ha! In your faces you jealous students!

"We are her current family." Maggiore smiled at Molly and Gem.

"Current family? Impossible! Jewel has her own family..." Gem is baffled.