Chapter 48: Vongola Tradition Part 1

DAY 170

For the past 20 days...I have passed the test of the lightning dragon and the lightning phoenix.

The lightning dragon's name is spark. The phoenix is named thunder.

Well for the dragon, it was a test for courage and for the phoenix, it was bravery.

In exchange, none. Nothing. Just the keychains.

I finished 9 tests and 5 more to go. I'm so close in finishing the tests.

Tsuna's been acting strangely somehow. I don't know what it is but...I think it's better if I don't ask.

Hm...now...Oh yeah...it's already December. Christmas is closing in. Hm...at the future, we didn't celebrate halloween.

Hm...better start thinking of what kind of gift will I buy for my friends. And it also starting snowing.

The temperature is so cold! Man, as much as possible, I don't wanna go outside.

DAY 171

Reborn said that we are going to do a vongola tradition. Uh-oh.

Me, Tsuna, Reborn, Lambo and I-pin went to Namimori middle. There, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Ryohei, Kyoko, Haru and Chrome was waiting.

Then, there was a mini stage where Reborm sat and announced.

"Ciaossu everyone! Today, we'll do a Vongola tradition!" Reborn stated.

"I will divide the group in half. The group who wins will make the loser group do anything they want" Reborn smirked, I can see a glint in his eye.

This guy...I swear. His into something.

"there will be 5 contests. They all are different. Now, I'll group you in 2" Reborn started.

First group:

Tsuna

Kyoko

Gokudera

Lambo

Haru

Second group:

Jewel

Chrome

Yamamoto

Ryohei

I-pin

I don't see anything wrong with the grouping. Well, Gokudera is happy that he's with Tsuna. The last time, he was at Dino's side.

Tsuna has also Kyoko on his side. No problem...but my heart aches. Haru is with Tsuna...yeah, no problem with that.

Atleast I have Chrome with me. I'm glad that I'm not the only girl, well there's also I-pin.

Tsuna was assigned as leader in their group. I was assigned leader in my group.

"first battle. Snowman making contest!" Reborn stated.

Whew! I thought it was something crazy.

"If your team loses, the leader will start removing their clothes one by one" he smirked.

"Reborn!" both me and Tsuna yelled.

"fine, if your team loses, then the leader will eat Bianchi's poison cooking" he said.

Both me and Tsuna just froze. I don't know if it's better than the first one.

"okay, contest start!" Reborn yelled as he pulled the trigger of his gun upwards.

Me and my group started making a snowman. All of us gathered some snow. Ryohei was into it. He gathered a lot.

The other team already started making. Tch! I forgot that Gokudera is with them.

We continued making and suddenly, a pink grenade landed on our side. Uh-oh.

"everybody run!" I yelled.

In the nick of time, everyone ran. We are all safe.

I looked over at Tsuna's side, their snowman was also destroyed. Lambo...just what were you doing?

I saw Gokudera yelling and hitting Lambo. Haru snatched Lambo and scolded Gokudera. Both Kyoko and Tsuna calmed them down.

Now, all the snow is colored black. Thanks to the bomb. All the white snow is on Tsuna's side.

"last 2 minutes" Reborn yelled.

Ugh! Think Jewel, Think!

KACHING!

·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·+·

"now, the first group's snowman" Reborn said.

They showed theirs. Yeah...it was pretty. It has a scarf, buttons, hands, a hat and it was perfect.

"now, the second group's-"

Gokudera yelled "Ahaha! The baseball idiot's group must have a black snowman! Ahaha-oof!"

I throwed a snowball at him. "what did you say? Huh? Huh? HUH?!!" I threatened.

"ahaha...gomenasai!" he bowed. "gomenasi! Gomenasai! Gomenasai!"

"okay, stop it" I stated. He got back up.

"as I was saying, group 2" Reborn cleared his throat.

"Chrome!" I said.

On cue, Chrome made the most perfect and beautiful snowman ever. It is human-sized. She made many different snowmans.

It differs in size, shape, color and design. I love you so much Chrome!

I squealed and hugged her.

"Jewel-sama, this is too much" she said with a blush.

"just let me hug you!" I replied.

"guah! That's unfair!" Gokudera yelled.

"HUH?!! It is still a snowman! Right Reborn?" I said

"she is correct, Gokudera" Reborn said.

"but that's..." Gokudera fell on his knees in defeat"

"ehehehe!" I grinned.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is out-of-season...:)