Chapter 71: Am I Immortal?

A/N: Sorry to disappoint you guys, but there's no rated 18 chapter. I just find it weird and akward, especially in Tsuna's state.

So, I'm gonna update two chapters to make up for it. Also, don't worry, in the second book, I will put it.

Yeah, you heard me right, there will be a second book. But that's later on.

So on to the story!

DAY 264

Bianchi removed her goggles. Haya-nii on the other hand...was all pale.

His stomache was growling...but he didn't faint, yet. I noticed his grip on Haru, he must've feel pain.

"ah! If you can do this, I'll cook you lot's of delicious food! So hang in there!" Haru says to Gokudera.

"y-yeah..." he managed to say.

Oi...if this continues, he'll become an albino. He keeps on getting paler...

"haya-nii! If you can withstand this, Tsu-kun will praise you a lot!" I said.

Then, his face became determined. "bring it on aniki!" Haya-nii's eyes are burning.

"ok, Kyoko. Truth or dare?" Reborn asks.

"hm...truth" Kyoko says cheerfully.

"what do you think of Tsuna and Jewel together?" Reborn states.

The air became silent. It was kind of akward too.

"hm...I think they look great!" she smiled. Whew!

"also, they really look cute together!" she squealed. Ok...stop with the flattering...I already feel weird about it coming from Tsuna's former crush...

"Chrome Dukuro, truth or dare" Reborn victims Chrome.

"truth" Chrome replies.

"what's underneath that eye patch?" Reborn asks.

Everyone's head turned to Chrome. Yeah...why haven't I asked that when I had the chance?

"i-it's...a scar..." she replies.

"oh..." I said. "want me or Ryohei to heal it?" I asked.

She shook her head. "no need. Besides, this scar means a lot to me. This is a momentum of when I first met Mukuro" she explains.

I just stared at Chrome in awe. "Chrome you're so adorable!" I hugged her.

"right?" Kyoko says. We both nodded and chuckled.

"okay...where's Mukuro?" Reborn asks.

"ah...I can feel him fighting with Hibari on top of the plane. They were at it ever since Hibari left" I stated.

The guardians looked at we with a 'why didn't you stop them or say it beforehand?'

"uh...I just wanted them to fight. Better realease your anger once in a while. If you keep it in long enough, it'll not go great..." I explained.

"true..." Reborn says.

Then...after that. We made Hibari and Mukuro stop fighting. Hibari said that he likes to nap on top of the plane.

My ghawd...isn't he scared that he'll get blown off by the wind?! Or fall off the plane?

"ok, Hibari, truth or dare?" Reborn asks.

"hm...dare" he replies, eyes closed while we try not to fall of the plane.

"when we reach japan, look for someone you will love for the rest of your life" Reborn says.

...

...

...

'that is asking for suicide!!!' I thought.

Hibari's eyes shot open. He sat up and glared at the infant. "do you want me to bite you to death?" Hibari threatens.

"do it or I'll destroy Namimori middle" Reborn says.

Without any second of delay...Hibari charged at Reborn. How it ended?

Reborn suddenly blames it on Tsuna. So, Hibari went after Tsuna. Things kind of got out of hand.

So...I called Maggiore out. He said, he likes that I called him out in an open space.

With the...intimidating half-dragon and half-phoenix, Hibari froze in his tracks. He just glared at the most powerful being.

After glaring, he walked away. Going inside, to somewhere we don't know. I high-fived with Maggiore.

"thank you Maggiore! Though...I just call you out with low reasons like this..." I said.

"my dear Leggendia, actually, it's fine. Try calling me out more often. I want to get out and see the world more" he stated.

"okay!" I smiled.

So, the others left both me and Maggiore on top of the plane. I sat, making sure I won't fall, as Maggiore floated.

"ne, Maggiore" I started.

"hm?" he said.

"what if...I did forget about coming to this world and I forgot about you and the others? What will you do? What would happen?" I asked.

"we promised right? I'll make you remember. We will make you remember. And we will forever be by your side" he reminds.

"also...what'll happen is...you won't be able to call us out. You won't be able to remember those happy memories...you'll be back to your old self. The one who thinks that she's helpless, weak, the one who thinks that her family won't go back" said Maggiore.

"okay...what if...I do remember all the things that happened and...my family will be forever broken...what will I do?" I asked.

"I love both my parents. I just can't choose one and leave the other" I pointed out.

"then...find a way to bring it back" he said.

I looked up at him, seeing his face. "so then, if that happens. We will be your family, until you bring it back" Maggiore says.

"but I thought we are already a family" I said.

"yes, we are already a family. So, if your issues are still there, we will be the ones to comfort and support you" Maggiore states.

"thank you...Maggiore" I leaned on his scales. His huge feather wings wrapped around me.

Then, he made his slightly sharp finger make me faced him. "we are always welcome...Jewel" he said.

I just snuggled in his warm body. I am ready...

I am ready to face the future...

Either if it will be good or bad. If for the best or the worst.

I will always have a home to come home to. And that is the memories of this place and the ones that I love dearly.

I am so happy...

I am so happy that I came to this world. So happy to meet everyone. To meet everyone from Katekyo Hitman Reborn and the creators.

Here...I have experienced a lot. Survival, war, love, true friendship, chaos, family, comfort, tears, anger, happiness, hope, despair and resolve.

And those will help me later on. Those experiences will help me to get stronger.

"hey...Maggiore..." I started.

"yes?" he asked.

"is it possible...that there are people from my world that knows about you?" I questioned.

"yes, there are some people" he replied.

"can someone or something steal you and my power?" I asked.

"no, one one and nothing can do that" he replied.

"then...can someone kill me?" I asked.

"yes" he replied.

"last question...am I immortal?" I popped the question.