Chapter 50: Christmas Is Coming

DAY 171

Hm...I wonder who are those 2? I mean the pair.

Not only that, Reborn send me a letter.

It says that I'll go to the park and...I am the one who'll do the pocky. Huhuhu!

I went. And I saw...Whftavc! Tsuna's there! Don't tell me...he and I are the ones who'll-Oh my goodness!

"eh? Jewel-chan?..." his eyes widened.

"don't tell me-"

"my number is 2, yours?" I asked.

"...the same..." he blushed.

Oh, in the name of! Gah! I can't believe this!

The wind passed by. I can't do this.

"uh...I'll make things eaier" I said.

"eh? How?" Tsuna asked.

"Let's just do it and I'll quickly snap the pocky stick. Easy. Besides..." I stammered.

"besides...you like Kyoko right? You want your first kiss to be Kyoko. So, let's wrap this up!" I forced a smile. Hope he doesn't notice.

Huh? He seems...I don't know...disappointed? I don't know but he seems sad or something.

"something wrong?" I asked.

"ah! Nothing! Nothing!" he shaked his head, panicking.

"okay. So, shall we start? I have the pocky stick" I got out the pocky box and brought out one stick.

Let's get this over with!

I nibbled on one tip. I am already blushing! My face feels hot.

Tsuna kind of hesitated but gave in. He nibbled the other. Now we're both blushing!

I closed my eyes. I don't know if he did the same. My face is getting hotter!

Okay, time to snap-

BAM!

I opened my eyes. H-huh?...e-eh?

I am kissing Tsuna!!! What the hell?! What happened?! What What What...I think I'm gonna faint.

Too bad, I can't...and I don't know why...Tsuna also has widened eyes.

I think it lasted for 5 or less seconds and we both pulled away. We both are blushing madly.

"d-do you know...th-that 'bam'...sound?" I asked, still red as a tomato.

"ah! The ball!" a kid yelled and came closer to us.

"sorry if it hitted one of you. Later" he got the baseball and went back to his playmates.

I guess, it hitted Tsuna...at the back of the head.  We both didn't speak for awhile.

We just sat beside each other. I looked at a different location. Tsuna did the same. We are looking at the opposite direction.

"J-Jewel?" He spoke.

"h-hai?" I replied. We both slowly looked at each other.

"uh...are you o-okay?"

"yeah...but...how about you?"

"me? Um...yeah...maybe...I don't know...ugh!" Tsuna's frustrated.

"sorry" I apologised. "sorry that I stole your first kiss from Kyoko"

"eh? Jewel, it's okay!" he said.

Huh?

"it's okay. You don't have to apologise. It should be me" he said.

"why you?" I asked.

"you know...your supposed to forget on what happened with your...ex..." he started.

"oh...don't worry. I've moved on already. I want to forget and leave him" I stated.

"actually, there's something that I want to tell you..." I muttered. I'm going to confess!

"the truth is that-"

"the contest is a tie! No one wins, no one loses" Reborn appeared out of nowhere.

I mentally facepalmed. Why Reborn? At a time like this?

"so...no poison cooking?" Tsuna asked.

Reborn nodded. "your lucky that Bianchi also doesn't have ingredients" he said.

"thank goodness..." Tsuna sighed in relief.

"wait...how did it became a tie?" I realised.

"oh, I saw the kid throwed a baseball and it landed on dame-Tsuna's head which made you both kiss. Both has 1 point so, it's a tie" he explained.

"so...you saw the whole thing?" I asked.

"more or less, yeah" he answered. "but don't worry, I won't tell" he promised.

DAY 172

Reborn told that nobody won. The reprsentatives from both groups chickened out...what a lier.

Anyways, they all believed it. Man, Reborn is an influencial man-I mean baby.

And from that day on...I felt akward being with Tsuna. Because of the kiss.

Well, the kiss was warm. His lips was soft too...what am I saying?!

I also bet that Tsuna is being haunted by what the words that I was suppose to say before Reborn interrupted.

I lost all my confidence again. Man...also...christmas is coming.

DAY 187

Okay! The day after tomorrow is already christmas!

I went shopping...by my own self. If brought soneone I know with me, they'll know the gift that I bought for the one who'm I picked, Kyoko.

Yesterday, we already drawed. I picked Kyoko-chan. Hm...what should I buy?

I went store to store, shop to shop, department to department, market to market and shopping distric to shopping distric. Yeah...I roamed a lot.

Atleast, at the end of the day, I bought the things that I needed!

I went back home. I hid the presents of course. Then, that night, I wrapped all of them.

Now, all I need to do is wait.