Chapter 42: My Mission

DAY 131

Tsuna's POV

The cube fell on her. I was too late. I didn't save her.

I felt despair but I took it back when the cube teared apart in half.

It showed Jewel with monsters made of metal.

"wrath of the phoenix: 100 metal monsters" she said.

10 monster were there, surrounding her. When did she...she didn't show that during training.

The monster attacked the Torbido.

"guys! If you ever see monsters made of metal with red eyes, don't attack them! They are on our side!" I yelled at the earpiece.

Jewel's POV

I won't die! I won't die! I'll protect everyone, I'll protect my friends! I'll protect Tsuna and won't let him die.

The main forces of the Torbido arrived. They have heavy weapons with them. They have tanks, bazookas and weapons that needs flames.

Gokudera and the rest took care of them. Then a lot of soldiers arrived. They outnumbered us in the front.

"The fear of fears, Impavida's Fear!" I yelled.

I swayed my katanas, making a barrier surrounding the soldiers.

Multiple screams was heard. Screams of the enemy. Screams of their fear, their worst nightmare or something to be feared of.

Others fainted, others started killing each other due to the illusion. All of us went forward.

We were inside the base. Their base has 30 floors and 50 basements. Has a total 1,456 rooms.

The amount left of metal monsters are 56. My barrier is still alive. Maybe around of 879 of the enemy has died...and more to go.

We all were seperated. Their plan is to seperate us. All of them are on the first floor while I am on the 5th one.

"lava of the red dragon! The Stranger's death!" I yelled.

I striked the floor and it made a huge crack. The enemy was about to kill me but lava came from the crack.

It hitted me and the enemy. The lava stopped flowing and I stepped out of the lava. It won't hurt me or my allies. Only the enemy.

How did lava appear? Even the metal monsters and the barrier? It is the power given to me and the ring supports it.

I may be OP (overpowered) but it is not enough to destroy the enemy base.

It took me time to annihilate the next floors. I don't know why but the soldiers suddenly disappeared.

I tried calling Tsuna but it seems my earpiece is broken. This is weird.

I became cautious. I walk slowly, eyeing the place.

I am probably at the 25th floor. No one to be found.

A figure appeared infront of me. I prepared my katanas.

"hello Jewel" it greeted. The person is covered with a hood and cloak. This person has a voice of a man.

"who are you?" I asked.

"hihihi! Why, I'm your main enemy" he said.

I prepared myself to attack him.

"I am Ray, the unchosen" he said as he removed his his cloak.

He has black hair. About the same age as me. Seconds after showing himself, I was thrown back. I hitted the wall, made a hole and fell to the ground.