Chapter 80: What...Just Happened?

DAY 283

"ushishishi!" Bel grinned as he saw me in the men's store.

I'm in a disguise. I wore a wig and wear boy clothes. I'm only doing this because I want to buy something for Tsuna.

"uh...do I know you?" I asked, making my voice deep.

"ushishishi! I didn't know that the Decimo's girlfriend crossdress!" he said.

"uh...Decimo? Girlfriend? Excuse me, I'm a boy!" I acted. He must not know! It's so embarassing!

"shishi! Principessa, you cannot decieve the prince's eyes!" he stated.

"no, you are wrong. Besides, how can you see with those bangs? You will be decieved of course" I pointed out.

"shishi! It is one of the prince's secrets!" he said.

"tch...fine, it's me" I said with my normal voice.

"what's a principessa like you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm not a princess. And, I'm here because I want to buy a gift for Tsu-kun" I replied.

"shishi! But why crossdress?"

"annoying people *cough* Julie *cough* Shamal *cough* my male classmates *cough* will chase me around"

"then, why don't you hang out with me?" he suggested.

"uh...no" I rejected him.

"eh? Why's that?"

"first, if my boyfriend sees you, we're dead. Second, I don't want any misunderstandings. And third, I don't want to go around with a man who self proclaims his a prince, who wears a tiara and has his eyes covered with his bangs" I stated.

He frowned. "this is not a tiara, it's a crown" he pointed at his shiny silver crown.

"pssshhh, yeah right. It definetly looks like a tiara to me" I rolled my eyes.

"hey! It is a crown! C-R-O-W-N!" he even spelled it out.

"I know how to spell it idiot. And fine, okay, okay, It's a crown, whatever" I gave up.

"ushishishi!" Bel laughed.

I went to the cashier and payed the clothes I bought for Tsuna. Unexpectedly, Bel paid it for me.

I turned to look at him. "what's the catch?" I asked.

"none. I just want to pay" he replied with a grin.

I stared at him, squinting my eyes and glared at him suspiciously. "if you're thinking that I'll be yours, that won't happen. Not a chance" I stated.

"did I even say anything like that?"

"just want to make things clear" I pointed out.

"here you go, mister" said the cashier as she handed the plastic bag over.

"let me" Bel snatched it from my hands.

I swear...If I get caught, Tsuna will go all HDWM and freeze Bel in ice for eternity! Then 100 years passed and someone discovered and broke the ice.

Lol! What is this? Avatar, legend of Aang? That sure brings back memories.

"ah, Jewel-senpai and Bel-senpai" I heard a familar monotonous voice.

"Fran?" I turned to see a boy with a big frog hat and Varia clothes. It is Fran...

"Jewel-senpai, don't be charmed by the fake prince" he said.

"oi! You frog-"

"don't worry, I won't" I smiled.

Bel fell to the floor, along with the gift I bought for Tsuna. "anyways, sorry Bel. Sorry that you were forced to do that"

Bel flinched. "and...I'm sorry your boss ordered you to do this" I said it really loud to let Xanxus hear it. "right Xanxus?!"

"..."

Ah...won't come out huh?

"Xanxus, boss of Varia, please come out from your hiding place. On the second alley to the right, near a coffe shop. Tell your companion, Squalo to come out too" I said, casually.

"tch!" Xanxus gave up and got out of his hiding place, including Squalo.

"this is your fault! If you haven't appeared!" Xanxus yelled at Fran.

"hai hai, gomenasai danchou" Fran swayed his hands to the right and left.

"sorry my ass!" he yelled again.

"so, excuse me. I need to get going" I said and started leaving.

"VOOOOOIII!" Squalo yelled.

"what?" I turned back. "is it about the challenge? Later, I'm busy" I said with a bored expression on my face.

"but wait, before I leave...Why are you letting Bel do this?" I asked as I crossed my arms, like a boss.

"uh..." Xanxus couldn't answer.

"answer" I said dreadfully as I showed Maggiore, in ring form. It shined and that means his ready to punish Xanxus.

Bel, Xanxus and Squalo jolted up. Fran just was his normal self. Silly Fran.

"I just want to take his place by taking away his love ones! Happy?!" he answered.

"taking away his love ones?" I removed my ring and showed bloodlust in my eyes.

"I didn't mean by killing them! I just want them to leave the trash!" he defended.

I just sighed tiredly and placed back my ring. "do that again and I'll call oit Maggiore for real" I warned.

As I walked going back to Tsuna's house, I stopped at a road were there is an intersection. I was exactly at the middle of road and suddenly...

"aw, wanna hang out with me?" I heard Shamal at the right.

"You're a cutie. My name Julie" I heard Julie at the left.

"where's that trash?! I'll make her pay for acting superior" Varia's at the my back.

"hm~ This marshmallow is so delicious~!" Byakuran's at the front.

Sorry for the word but...Sh*t! Sh*t Sh*t! I'm f*cked!

Maybe...if I used my flames like Tsuna's, I can fly away from here. When I looked up at the sky...

I saw my worst nightmare. Reborn is gliding with his Leon-glider! I'm so doomed!

Dig down? Nu-uh! Choose one path to go to? Nope. Stay still? No. Die?

...

...

...

Nah...

'Waaaah! What should I-oof!' something hitted me from the back.

After that, everything went dark. And when I opened my eyes...they largened as I had cold sweat.

I think...I think...

Am I seeing things?

I mean...I'm on my bed. MY bed...my bed in the real world.

And I'm in MY own room. My anime collection is here, anime posters everywhere, figurines on the display, my laptop...and I'm even holding my phone right now.

What...what just happened.

Was I just in the KHR world a minute ago? Then why...why am I here?

Was I just...dreaming?

A/N: I'll be updating another chapter after this, so watch out and be alarmed.